SOLD 5 OEM chrome wheels -1989 FJ62 Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi
I have 5 OEM chrome wheels for a 1989 FJ62. These wheels are in great shape. No damage or rash. I am willing to sell the set of 5 for $500,or would consider selling 1 or 4. If you are interested, please text or call Chuck at 602-339-5200. Prefer local pick-up in Phoenix but willing to ship.
Thank you

IMG_6333.JPG

IMG_6334.JPG

Last edited:
interested any idea of shipping all to 12059?
I just edited the listing. Jason had reversed the prices of the front bumper and the wheels. The price for 512 Elm for the wheels remains $500. Jason is working on the shipping costs, but it may have to wait until I am back in Phoenix on Sunday for weights and dimensions, and the Monday for the shipping estimate. Thanks

Hi jmlockwood. Offer #1 depends on shipping costs, to be determined Monday. Offer #2 depends on measurements, and will be considered if shipping costs are prohibitive for #1. You are #3. I will post where things are, probably tuesday, and will contact you if the first 2 offers do not come to fruition. Thank you for your interest.

To 512Elm, please contact Jason today , 4/7/17 , or wheels go to next in line. Thanks

Sorry, hadn't seen this until just now, not paying attention the the thread.

I've been working on another set that are much closer and didn't have any PM so didn't think anything about it since my last post.

To 512elm, each wheel is 41lbs, and each would cost $40 to ship to your zip. I figured that would be prohibitive. Thanks for responding. Let be know if things change, I'll pursue other opportunities in the meantime.

I'd be pumped to buy 1 if available? Asking price plus shipping to Seattle no prob. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom