SOLD 5 OEM 20" 2013 LX570 wheels and/or 4 Michelin Defender LTX M/S tires**reduced** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
$750 for all 5 wheels/tires together. $350 for wheels only. $450 for tires only.

Local pickup in Valdosta, GA for now. I have an appointment next Saturday (11/7) to replace my wheels/tires and I'm advertising now to allow the buyer to split the wheels/tires or keep them together when I take them off (no TPMS either way).

The wheels are in great structural shape, just need to be refinished. All of them are losing paint and one has some road rash that can be easily fixed. It looks like the PO used something on the tires that ate through the paint at some point. They are great candidates for powder-coating, which is what I'll be doing if they don't sell on here. Or great as a second set for winter or highway driving.

I think the tires are new (depth is up to Lincoln's nostrils), and all four are the same depth (the spare is old, but I can include it if desired). The size is the standard stock size, 285/50R20.

The wheels/tires ride great, I'm just replacing with 18" wheels and A/T tires.

IMG_0262.jpeg

IMG_0261.jpeg

IMG_0257.jpeg

IMG_0260.jpeg

Last edited:
bump...I've removed my tires/wheels and had them separated. $750 for all 5 wheels/4 tires together. $350 for wheels only. $450 for tires only. See the first post for more details and feel free to ask questions.

Interested in just the wheels (all 5) and centrecaps. Downside is I'm all the way on the west side of Canada and would need shipping.

Are you willing to check into costs and give me an all-in price? Located in Vernon, BC. Postal code is V1B 4B1.

Interested in just the wheels (all 5) and centrecaps. Downside is I'm all the way on the west side of Canada and would need shipping.

Are you willing to check into costs and give me an all-in price? Located in Vernon, BC. Postal code is V1B 4B1.
Definitely more than expected, $169 each. Dimensions are 24x24x13 and 43 lbs from 31632 zip code. So $1200 to BC! It’s around $70/each shipping in the states.

UPS is $130/each, so $1000 total. I would also need to find boxes so that may be extra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom