For Sale 5-LX450 Rims With 285/75/16 Nittos (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
"SOLD"

Price drop: $925.00

I have my original LX450 rims in excellent condition for sale. 4 are mounted with 285/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers with about 90% tread left on them. The spare rim, also LX450, has a BFG A/T mounted with about 30% tread left. All four center caps included but no lugs. Located in North San Diego County and asking $925 for the set. Local pick-up only at this point and willing to drive within an hours distance to meet. I will be at the LC swapmeet this weekend in Ramona and can bring them there. Below is a picture with the wheels mounted on the rig before I replaced them with the FJC rims I am currently running. I will try and get better close-up shots posted tomorrow. Thanks for looking.
user39834_pic11231_1257431186.jpg

Last edited:
Close-up shots

These wheels have 3/8" to 7/16" of tread remaining.
6..jpg
5..jpg
8..jpg

A few more

Last ones. Don't miss this great deal!
3..jpg
2..jpg
1.jpg

I am interest if local pick up doesn't work out for you. Ship to is 81601. Thanks

Do you know if these wheels are hub centric or lug centric. Do the lug nuts have flat washers on them or are they the acorn type.

Do you know if these wheels are hub centric or lug centric. Do the lug nuts have flat washers on them or are they the acorn type.

The lugs have the washers (not included in the sale) so I believe they are hub centric. They are off my '97 LX450. HTH!

Price Drop: $925.00

Revised original post to add price drop: $925.00

I am still interested. Ship to 81601

Local sale pending

"SOLD!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom