#5 Green 60, bodywork and paint (Princess) (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

that single stage green looks amazing. Nice work Kelly!!

Stuff & stuff. More green
image.jpg

Princess looks terrific... now where do I get that awesome mug?!?!

Doesn't ship to canada :crybaby:

Good on you for doing jambs, otherwise it's kind of a lazy way to do it, especially when changing colors. Are you going to do the engine bay as well?
I agree, it’s just wrong not to completely disassemble before paint. Some people can’t due to the cost and that is understandable, but there is only one way to do this in my opinion.

I would be happy to do the engine compartment but that is another project all on its own. Haven’t been asked yet. It does bother me but that is where I don’t really push it, under the hood anyway.

I agree, it’s just wrong not to completely disassemble before paint. Some people can’t due to the cost and that is understandable, but there is only one way to do this in my opinion.

I would be happy to do the engine compartment but that is another project all on its own. Haven’t been asked yet. It does bother me but that is where I don’t really push it, under the hood anyway.
Ballpark on tkn motor out + doin engine bay? That cant be cheap...

gotta ask lololol

Couple more

1BB2BFC9-C7DE-4353-817D-F63C36444B0A.jpeg

6534E3D0-8534-4610-95B6-23E9AF503C9C.jpeg
9DB00CAD-BBA6-4FD9-A1CB-FDC99E9FFD8D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom