#5 Green 60, bodywork and paint (Princess) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have been working on the hood today, it’s almost ready for primer.

image.jpg

The hood was a mess. I guess all of it was a mess.

A few days ago, while trying to pull another thorn from her paw, Princess bit me. I had a discussion with her afterwards, and let her know that I am just trying to help. Hammer and dolly, a bent tailgate and my palm. Basically exploded a chunk of tissue out of my hand. Super fun!!

DB66D6AB-8B38-49BC-9274-0EF5937AC7B6.jpeg

Ouch, keep an eye on it. I hope she doesn’t have herpes. 😳

A few days ago, while trying to pull another thorn from her paw, Princess bit me. I had a discussion with her afterwards, and let her know that I am just trying to help. Hammer and dolly, a bent tailgate and my palm. Basically exploded a chunk of tissue out of my hand. Super fun!!

View attachment 2581608

Not the first time... I've had to talk to her many times about biting. I'm not sure if she gets it. I tried using positive reinforcement... no difference. I found using hammers and breaker bars while wearing long sleeves and gloves combined with cursing was the only way to keep it to a minimum.

Most of us have watched the various documentaries on Zombies. I'm pretty sure once you resurrect the dead they come back with an attitude problem.

Removed the old snorkel mount nuts that were tacked on, we didn’t like them. Drilled out the holes, cleaned it up and welded in some new, larger 1/4-20 weld nuts. This A pillar has had a full make-over.
3C6D8186-CF90-4D75-B475-8D83C2715177.jpeg
741E8FF5-9E06-4B07-B7BB-244A5AF6C9FB.jpeg

Hi, Curious as to what primers and paints your using? Mike

Hi, Curious as to what primers and paints your using? Mike
I mostly use PPG, but I will be using featherfill for high build primer next on this one.

Silly question im sure but...is "filler" + "bondo" the same thing?? I kinda always thought bondo is bad....

filler = bondo, or similar product, yes. Bondo is not bad, just the people who use it incorrectly are bad.

Princess in wrapped in 3 coats of wonderful featherfill!! I know, it looks kinda like quicksand, and that would be pretty cool but it’s just primer.

FA57B77C-CC26-46F5-BDB6-CE2B557424DC.jpeg
07D2DD56-8EC1-4D29-BF58-B0792CD1B146.jpeg

Sometimes primer looks freaking sweet. I dig the green primer that they use on airplanes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom