$5 DOLLAR FJ40 parts buy 3 parts get the 4th. part FREE listed #2 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
$5 DOLLAR FJ40 parts buy 3 parts get the 4th. part FREE listed or shown on this Thread this add#1 or add #2 .. I plan to add at least 3 more $5 type adds. oh yes maybe even some $10 adds for high rollers. Dave at rockntag@msn.com we have to keep the economy rolling . wiper arms ,cannisters, mirror arm, oil relocation base, rear lift hinges,motor mounts, HOOD WINDSHIELD HINGES, HOOD HINGES 2 for $5 running boards not perfect but great price,heater blowers both work I am tried of pulling boxes out time to move this stuff, PLEASE LOOK AT ADD # 1 for other parts thanks
$5 007.jpg
$5 008.jpg
$5 009.jpg

Running Boards

How are the bottoms of the green running boards?

I'd like the two hood hinges, I've also got a couple from your other listing

thanks

rough but the mounting area is still there the 2 forward ones and the tan one small hole on top good ,well better bottom....bang out the front ,the rear is not really needed..your call thanks
$5.jpg

Oil filter housing and lines 66LWBOX45

Oil filter housing and lines I pulled a couple other this one is the nicest with braded lines correct Dave dave at rockntag@msn.com ..did you pick up some safety straps from me about 6 months ago?

Heater blower motor. Do you have one that would work with a 78?

blower motor

I am really not sure there's is much different in mounting holes .I will look at a 76 I have it should be the same as a 78 Dave I ran both motors listed on a previous add too!

Last edited:
Looking for mirror arm to 84765. Posted others items on your ather ads as well

Volcanic iceberg

I will check for other mirror arms ,Dave where you looking for parts on the other add also?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom