$5 DOLLAR FJ40 parts buy 3 parts get the 4th. part FREE in this add#1 FREE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ANY PART ON THIS ADD $5 each

$5 DOLLAR FJ40 parts buy 3 parts get the 4th. part FREE listed or shown on this Thread this add#1.. I plan to add at least 3 more $5 type adds. oh yes maybe even some $10 adds for high rollers. Dave at rockntag@msn.com we have to keep the economy rolling. window cranks , gas filler necks ,rear leaf spring mounting plates , gas pedals ,horns a couuple shift boots...Yada Yada
$5 002.jpg
$5 004.jpg
$5 006.jpg

bottom right hand corner....

Whats the thing in the bottom right hand corner? Is that the piece that covers the has lines for the stock tank? What year did it come off of?

gas vent cover

gas vent cover this is a stock part cover fuel separator on 75 and up fj40 unlesssomeone pulled your off ....More parts to come ! in $5 part 2

do those gauges work, and will they fit in the radio slot? if so I'm keen on those

I'll take the fuel fill with what appears to be 4 screw holes(?), the two spring plates with shock bolts, the early e-brake handle and the fuel filler neck guard

thanks

^
67 CRUIZER good score the early e brake is a great find from a 65 and its pretty rare offset handle

2 stock shock mounts yes neck guard yes not sure of fuel fill shown is a inspection cover for an early door? 4 holes..please email me at rockntag@msn.com as MUD will fill up fast.

Dave, how's the wear on the early gas pedal and linkage piece? might be able to fit that in the box with the washer tank.
Paul

DUKFACE

Not ssure if quages work I would think they would still out of a SEMI truck but a guage is a guage just a little bigger higher quality in SEmi's

Is that a carb? if so ill take that...gauges if not taken and bonus....door access panel

I have 3 I think how early or what year might you be looking for?

I think 64-67? vintage. like the one in the top pic, upper left.

INTOCRUISERSin2cruisers looking for parts carb. the 3 guages LARGE with wiring shown and one inspection door for a fj40 door BUY 3 get 4th. one FREE I have 3 other adds I also still need to get a picture of windshield gasket for you left at work last week.Dave

Dave - I'll take both shift boots ( the round one and the rectangular one). I'll email you also. Can I also get the horn closest to the round shift boot?

Last edited:
Thanks Dave. Let me know when you have shipping quote and I will paypal you quickly. BTTT...

How much for the rear spring plates shipped to 74011.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom