SOLD 5 BF Goodrich KM2’s … PRICE REDUCED (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gun Runner 5

ODD IRON OFF ROAD
SILVER Star
Threads
PRICE REDUCED …… $825.00

5 BF Goodrich KM2’s (255/85/16). The 4 on the ground have approximately 5,000 miles on them while the spare has never been on the ground. Based on the price of replacement tires I’d like something in the range $950.00 -
$1,000.00 for the set. I will however entertain any reasonable offer. I assume they can be palletized and shipped but it might be pricey. Located in S.W. Georgia.
A51C1397-34C3-47BB-BEF9-F4AAB1BAA606.jpeg

** In ”old school” terms the tires are ~ 33x10.50x16’s.

Last edited:
Very Tempting.....

I’d have to buy 16” wheels to match. Already have 15’s. Only thing holding me back.🙄
I assume that finding off-road tires for 15” rims was only going to get more difficult in the future whereas the 16” rims open up more options, at least for the time being. 😊

Tires would actually be for my 79 Chevrolet PickUp. The 33-10.50's will probably have some clearance issues in the front wheel wells.
I'm not trimming those so I'm out on this deal.
:beer: ✌️

Bring these to Chattanooga and I’ll do the $1000. Even put you up in a hotel downtown for the night if you want. Can’t get to T’ville anytime soon unfortunately.

Bring these to Chattanooga and I’ll do the $1000. Even put you up in a hotel downtown for the night if you want. Can’t get to T’ville anytime soon unfortunately.
Thanks but with todays diesel prices I’ll pass. 😊

I'd buy them if we could figure out an affordable way to get them to Dallas. Zeb 214-687-6134
That’s the rub. Shipping in general has gone crazy.

date code?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom