For Sale 5 33" BFG A/T's on 80 series 16" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
got em also listed on el craigslist in kansas city

5 BFG 33" All Terrains on 16" GM/Toyota 6 lug Aluminum wheels

set of 5. 285/70/16's with 8/32nds of the original 17/32nds remaining. 5th is new spare.
16" 80 series land cruiser wheels.

tires have no probs, not cupped or patched, nice tread wear.
wheels aren't bent or curbed but a little wear, mostly chips and scratches and so on in the clear coat.

Great trail or winter wheels.

pics on craigslist.

went 17"s on 37"s so these need to leave.

Mud Pricediscount is $500 and firm at that, prefer not to jack with shipping but I will at your expense and hassle.

Enjoy!

Pm'd you, thanks.

Still got 'em

I will ship them, it's at your expense. I'd rather you have shipping arranged to have them picked up at my location by ups or whoever, gonna be hard for me to get all five mounted in 1 vehicle and dropped off somewhere. I have no truck, may fit in my cruiser but I'm not sure. Not going to box them up or anything but it's not like the a $8500 set of high end shiny wheels or something, they should be fine. So yes I will if you don't mind setting it up. thanks

Sorry for slow response Ivan, been away from computer for a bit. It'd be cheaper to ship these than drive them to D.C.
And Yes I still have these. had a lot of interest in tires and a few potential sales but nobody shows up when they say they will. Not too many cruiserheads in my neck of the woods but that means I closer to the top of the food chain around here! Suck it Mercury Sable drivers.
I won't deliver these anywhere out of Kansas City. I will ship but it's on you as far as arrangements and $ go.

I'll break them down for tires or wheels only but it's a better price to just buy it all and sell what you don't want, I'm gonna charge you to break them down.

$400 for 5 tires
$225 for 5 wheels
+ $50 to disassemble if not sold together
or everything for $500!

Thanks!

Sorry folks, not really into trades at the moment unless you got cash, <-----prefferred, but will consider a nice unabused winch in working order, or badass heavy duty rear bumper set up for spare carrier (37" compatible) being comparable to ARB quality to which I can in throw a few additional $ towards.

Thanks, Again and keep on Cruisin

No worries, bought a set nearby for a good price and am going to throw them on my 33's. Bump for a good looking set of wheels

I lied about the tire size it turns out, they are LT285/75's not 70's. Sorry

still forsale? can you get me approximate weight and dimensions for one tire so i can figure shipping?

4 used tires SOLD! Still got 5 wheels and the original spare tire which is brand flippin new, Little chaffing on sidewall from rubbing the frame while mounted in spare tire carrier. $250 for wheels, tire is $75...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom