5 - 315 BFG A/Ts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Slomo

It's Complicated
Threads
I have 5 315 BFG A/Ts available. I got them brand new and they have close to 10k on them. They have some minor surface only rock scuffing on the outer treat blocks and some on the side wall but no gouges or punctures. Never had a flat with any of them. There are a couple of outer lugs that have a small chunk of rubber missing but nothing significant. The fifth was a spare that lived in a garage almost all of it's life out of the sun and has never rolled under a truck. I would like to get $600 obo for them and I will not break up the set and would rather not ship them. I will work with meeting for delivery within reasonable distance.
ats m1.jpg
ats m2.jpg
ats m3.jpg

Last edited:
Are these for a 16"rim? what are the other dimensions? And lastly, where are you (Orange County perhaps)...
I am headed that way in March...

Sorry forgot total info. They are 315/75/16 and yes I am in south Orange County.

Bump.

OBO, anyone. :D

Bump for a great person. Just not ready for 315's.

Can you meet me half way? Oh, and bring those spare 80 series alloys with you.:flipoff2:

Smit

Thank you very much Brent, Smit I will meet you in New Mexico. If I am not there just wait for me. :flipoff2:

Sold as of this morning. :grinpimp:

Where are you in South Orange?
I don't need the tires yet, just curious.
I'm in San Clemente

Where are you in South Orange?

I am in Mission Viejo. But the tires are gone. :D

If you haven't already you should check out our SoCal 80's page in the clubhouse corner. Great and informal bunch and would love to have you.

Semper Fi. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom