For Sale 5 - 295/70-18 Cooper STT Pro [MD] (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My LX has officially become a DD so as much as I like these they need to go in lieu of some AT's. Here is what I have:

(4) Used 295/70-18 Cooper STT Pros ~ tread depths 15/32, 15/32, 16+/32, 16+/32 (See pictures)
(1) New (0 miles) 295/70-18 Cooper STT Pro was mounted on my rear bumper for ~1.25 years

New Tread Depth - 21/32

They are currently mounted on my LX rims but are off my truck. I prefer to sell only the tires but if a buyer really wants them on the rims I would consider it. See pictures for condition but overall in good used shape. One tire has a few nicks on the sidewall and one has a plug. These are big heavy MT's, you can hear them. I had them re-balanced last year and have rotated them twice.

Any potential buyer is welcome to come over and throw them on your truck (with current) rims and take them for a drive.

Price: $600 for 5 tires OBO

Rims no longer for sale

If you want the rims too see pictures for condition. They have been used offroad and had some intimate encounters with some rocks. The spare tire has flaking around the edge from previous being mounted under the truck. The rims would include the 5 TPMS monitiors as its not worth it to unmount the tires to take them out.

Price: $1000 with 5 tires,rims, & TPMS.

Last edited:
I will be taking these off the rims in the next week or so.

Yes they are still mounted, haven't had a chance to take them off yet.

@Titan099 Thanks for the offer but I am leaning towards selling just the tires. If you are interested in the tires feel free to send me a PM but I will not be decreasing my asking price by 40%.

These are great tires. I have a set on my truck. Not loud on the road either.
Free bump.

@vthokie I have done AHC sensor lift and have 0.5" BL, had rub at full lock but adjusted the limiters to eliminate that.

Details in my build thread HERE

@Sgodw1985 Yes and they are still for sale buy l have them but they are back on my truck.

@frogers935 I'd be interested in the tires! Live in NOVA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom