(5) 285/75R16 Nitto Terra Grappler tires on Toyota 40th/CE wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sdnative

SILVER Star
Threads
SOLD!

Putting my second set of tires up for sale. I need to sell one of the sets to offset the cost of some new tires.

(5) Nitto Terra Grapplers 285/75R16 load range D

(5) Toyota Anniversary (40th/CE) wheels, no center caps, but I may have some lug nuts.

Tires are in fair condition, still have some life on them. One has been patched in the past but works fine. I am guessing that these have about 10k miles left on them

Last edited:
Bump..

Last edited:
Found some new tires I would like to buy, so looking to move these. Make an reasonable offer folks.

Bump..

Last edited:
Willing to seperate, but would to need a commitment (i.e. full payment or deposit) on the 5 wheels before I spend the effort and money to have the tires dismounted.

Last edited:
No local interest, really?

I am getting a few PMs wanting to ship, but don't really want to deal with that.

I could keep one wheel and tire for a 2nd spare, and sell the 4 remaining wheels and tires if anyone is interested. The tires are worn, but have some life left.

Last edited:
It's just timing sometimes, when my buddy was looking for some back in March the local ones kept selling and he ended up driving over to LA to score his tires. I think your price is more than fair.

Maybe you should try to post them on Race Dezert it is a big local forum.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD App

socallove, I can't reply to your PM for whatever reason.

Last edited:
I'm running these same Nitto TG AT's in a 315 size and I really like them. Great tire, and they have exceeded expectations. Good on-road and off-road. Bump for a great seller too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom