For Sale 5 - 18" 2005 Toyota Land Cruiser Rims and Tires - $700 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
5 rims in great shape with tires 275 60 18 Michelin Tires...one tire is in like new condition...two others have a little tread and other two are flat...
pics upon request . $700 obo
I am located in Cincinnat, OH and can meet within a reasonable distance...
LC18rims.jpg

Last edited:
5 rims in great shape with tires 275 60 18 Michelin Tires...one tire is in like new condition...two others have a little tread and other two are flat...
pics upon request . $700 obo
I am located in Cincinnat, OH and can meet within a reasonable distance...

Interested in selling just the wheels?

would prefer to sell it all together instead of putting more money in to remove the tires.....let me see how this goes for a bit...i may split them up...

The spare tire is like new and two are in good shape (one of those two would need a plug)...good shape in my opinion would get you about 15000 miles depending on your driving.

Shipping to Montana is possible but at that point i dont think it makes sense to include tires....give me another week or so as I have a few PM's I am working with....I will post when I am ready to ship just wheels...

BUMP

Have you gotten to the point where you're ready to ship just the wheels? Or do you still prefer to sell the wheels and tires together?

guess i am getting to that piont but would rather sell all together...bump

If you were closer to Reno they'd already be out of your garage and on my '99! Damit anyway.

I really have no interest in hauling or paying extra to ship junk tires. Are you willing to separate?

This guy just did....

Havent checked into this site in a while....my bad.

Wheels still for sale.

BUMP

msf22, your inbox is full.

cleaned out the inbox....sorry!!!! wheels are still here.... BUMP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom