(5) 15x6 or 15x7 with 31x1050R15 BFG AT KO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm wanting to get bigger tires and rims for my 92FJ80, but want to sell these first. These are (5) 15x6 or 15x7 with 31x1050R15 BFG AT KO. I'm looking to get atleast $750 plus the ride for all 5 with tires. The four on the truck are in excellent shape with approx. 95% tread life left. The spare is a matching and has 100% tread life left and has never touched the ground. This will come with all 24 lugs and 5 caps. Tires have never been offroad, patched, plugged. Rims have no curb rash or bends. They are near mint. Caps have what looks to be small rust spots, but should be able to be cleaned up.
You wont be disappointed. Rims will be shipped with cardboard on either sides and then shrink wrapped. If you have other preferences, please feel free to let me know.

All 5 of these come with a lifetime balance and rotation and road hazard warranty through Discount Tires.

Note: I believe these are 15x6's or 15x7's. I can find out if needed. Should be a direct fit on the same year,make,model vehicle.
Email me or PM Me if you've any questions/concerns.

Thank you.
Pheng
1992lc.jpg
1992lc2.jpg

nobody want these?

I'll cover half of shipping. I want bigger shoes.

Hump day bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom