4xsteve's move to the PNW (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Time to travel back east!!!!

On my way to Fort Worth Texas around April 2018.

well that gets you half way to somewhere anyway. Halfway to Moab, 2/3 the way to Clayton, 80% the way to Hot Springs and probably 80% the way to K2 so all in all not bad. Then again, you're still 700 miles to Hawk Pride, 850 to Windrock and probably 950-1000 to ATL, :hmm::hmm:

Now to start figuring out how that figures into travels west....

Time to travel back east!!!!

On my way to Fort Worth Texas around April 2018.

well that gets you half way to somewhere anyway. Halfway to Moab, 2/3 the way to Clayton, 80% the way to Hot Springs and probably 80% the way to K2 so all in all not bad. Then again, you're still 700 miles to Hawk Pride, 850 to Windrock and probably 950-1000 to ATL, :hmm::hmm:

Now to start figuring out how that figures into travels west....

Oh. and when do you head to the land of slanted eye?

About three more weeks til deployment

About three more weeks til deployment

gots to be gettin close right? Japan for 6 months then Ft. Worth for 3 years.

I honestly dont envy your list of things to get done between now and then. Let me guess, sell 4 trailers, sell 2 RV's, load 10k pounds of toyota and volkswagen parts, 3 rigs, a motorcycle and not to mention all of the misc crap you've accumulated over the last 4 years.

Throw all of that in the back of your big trailer and set off for the next stent. :eek:

maybe you can glean a few ideas, lots of rope and bungee cords.

b21bfbb426bb179e50b2c7fb2f68c7c3

Getting ready to leave very soon, yes. Only three months though.

The rest of your list is quite accurate other than a few numbers.

IMG_20170913_192022578_HDR-534x401.jpg

The Gecko will just barely double the total trailer weight. I think it'll be fine if I load it towards the back to counter some tongue weight.

Thoughts?

Hope it's downhill all the way to TX!
My trip time would be cut in half.... considering I'd be going twice my normal speed the whole way in that case.

center the gecko directly over the trailer axles, a touch forward if you're concerned but I'm betting there's already enough tongue weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom