4xsteve's 2018 schedule (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
**For anyone that doesn't know, I will be stationed in Fort Worth, TX. as of April 2018 and should be there for three years**

This is mostly all wishful thinking at the moment, but here's what I'm thinking so far - anyone want to join?:

Feb: King of the Hammers. Johnson Valley, CA.-------------------[Feb 2-10]
Personal note: ***Spanaway Moonshiners Swap Meet -- [March 9-11]***
March: Lone Star Land Cruiser Round-Up. Katemcy Rocks, TX.---[March 12-16]
April: Mardi Krawl. Hawk Pride Mtn, AL.-----------------------------[April 5-8]
April/May: Lone Star Toyota Jamboree. Barnwell Mtn, TX.---------[May 4-6?]

May: CRAWL Magazine Reader's Ride. Wolf Caves, TX.-------------[May 4-6]
May: Great Smokey Mtn Trail Ride. Windrock, TN.-----------------[May 14-19 (11-20)]
June: Razorback Ramble. Hot Springs ORVP, AR.------------------[June 1–3]
July: Clayton, Golden Mountain or AOR?
Aug: Wolf Caves maybe?
Sept: Clayton Fall Crawl---------------------------------------------[Sept 20-23]
Sept: Sand Hollow & Moab------------------------------------------[Sept 15-29]
Oct: Southern Cruiser Crawl. Hot Springs ORVP, AR.--------------[Oct 11-14]
Oct/Nov: Big Junk Run. Clayton, OK.-------------------------------[?????]
Nov: Annual Thanksgiving ride. The Cove, TN.---------------------[Nov 14-18?]
Dec: New Years Run somewhere???--------------------------------[Dec 28-Jan 3 time frame]

Really want to get to Golden Mountain at some point too. Maybe rent the big downstairs area of the cabin and go in July or August?

Adventure Off Road Park at some point maybe?

Last edited:
Damn son that's 10k worth of traveling and wheeling you win the lottery or something.
:flipoff2::beer:

FYI - Rumors of Golden Mountain's demise have been swirling around for a few months now. Last I read they were only open 1x per month unless prior arrangements had been made. Also sounded like the only thing that keeps them somewhat solvent is Dixie Run.

It's too bad, great park for the bigger tire guys and dont know why it doesn't get more traffic but I guess time will tell.

Would love to revive the Thxgiving ride in the cove, maybe we can get Josh to tag along next year. :rofl:

I just read that about GMP recently somewhere too. They are already running on that schedule you mentioned I think. What I didn't see is are they actually trying to shut down and/or sell out again, or just not going to operate much anymore? If it's the latter, I think we'll be okay. We may not be on a "first name basis" with them [anymore], but I believe we, the Toyota crowd, have a good enough reputation with them that we could probably make reservations almost any time as long as THEY are available to let us in. Having GMP all to ourselves is always a good time.

If we can we make sure @schmitty knows well in advance, maybe he can make plans. Maybe I should call Michelle????

Just realized I don't have AOP anywhere on my list. I haven't been there yet. Any GCC plans for that in 2018 I can add to my schedule?

Just plain jealous. Granted at your age I was doing surf trips with a side of wheeling trips, but Lord gotta admit never realized the full benefits of staying single.....damn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom