4x4Labs Summer 2019 Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I spoke to 4x4Labs about a rear bumper for my 80. I asked about the possibility of a group buy and they offered to do their usual 10% if we can get 10 orders rounded up.

Who's in?

Additional info:
I spoke with them again and confirmed that this deal will be good for anything in their online store, so yes to kits vs complete bumpers and yes to sliders.

Please message me directly with your email address; they asked that I submit the list to them directly so they can reach out by email and complete the transactions.

We currently stand at 8, need 2 more people to make this happen.

Pm’d

I spoke to 4x4Labs about a rear bumper for my 80. I asked about the possibility of a group buy and they offered to do their usual 10% if we can get 10 orders rounded up.

Who's in?

Additional info:
I spoke with them again and confirmed that this deal will be good for anything in their online store, so yes to kits vs complete bumpers and yes to sliders.

Please message me directly with your email address; they asked that I submit the list to them directly so they can reach out by email and complete the transactions.

This is interesting; wondering if including a rear bumper for J100 models could be ordered?

We got our 10 in! The discount code is 'mud2019' and is good through 7/31.

I assume this is still a thing? Strongly considering.

x

Last edited:

Who's in?

Additional info:

I'm in front and rear build bumper for the 100 series I'm in Costa Mesa

I am, I didn't make it into the last one.

80's rear as well

We have 5 interest so far and looks like 4x4labs open up a GB with 10 buyers. I was ready to order (deciding on kit or built still) but i'd rather wait to get this thing going. Has anyone reached out yet if they're even open to GB?

I am in for 1

We have 5 interest so far and looks like 4x4labs open up a GB with 10 buyers. I was ready to order (deciding on kit or built still) but i'd rather wait to get this thing going. Has anyone reached out yet if they're even open to GB?
I figured we could wait to see how the black Friday sales do.

I figured we could wait to see how the black Friday sales do.

I emailed them and yes they have a 10% thru end of Nov. Coupon is Black2020

Still deciding whether to do kit or built, i just don't have a commercial address to ship it to. Decisions....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom