4x4labs rear bumper install (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone,

I’m hoping some of you who have installed the 4x4labs rear bumper will weigh in. So, we cut the the cross rails under the bumper. And, then we cut just past the rear exhaust resonator as it says to do in the instructions. The lx470 now sounds a bit louder and I had half a thought to keep it that way. However, I don’t want the droney vibrating sound. I’m looking to see what people have done about their exhausts when installing this rear bumper. Did you add anything? Someone recommended a flow master to me. I don’t know if it will fit after the bumper is installed, however.
Thanks in advance
Larry
E462F736-64A3-460C-9276-F585208A6652.jpeg

Last edited:
I chopped my resonator long ago. Maybe a little louder on highway at really high RPM but nothing wild...

Anyone know what this stuff is for?
2183CCF6-0BDD-4B7D-B3A5-2CB3F7055D0D.jpeg
I’m particularly unsure of the two blockboxes in the middle left.

flamboozled

Anyone know what this stuff is for? View attachment 2389462I’m particularly unsure of the two blockboxes in the middle left.

That's the relocation kit for the winch control box. The caps go on where the box comes off. You change the terminal posts and they come through those caps (if I recall correctly).

That's the relocation kit for the winch control box. The caps go on where the box comes off. You change the terminal posts and they come through those caps (if I recall correctly).
Thanks so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom