4X4Labs labs group buy interest (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pitch

Driving from the 2nd row
SILVER Star
Threads
Hey CSC, on the 80’s page, there is a group buy from 4X4Labs happening later this month. Their prices keep going up, so I’m ready to take the plunge. The savings will be only 10%, but shipping is the big killer (>300 for an unbuilt bumper kit to Arizona!).
Looking to see if anyone else is interested in the Group Buy on unbuilt kits for any Toyota, to save some $, by reducing the shipping costs. We could have a central location in AZ , and divvy up the goods from there.

I have their dual swingout rear bumper on my 80 and love it. Might be interested in a set of 80 series sliders if I could save a buck or two. Steel prices are ridiculous right now so their prices will reflect that if they haven't already.

Pitch are you back in the land cruiser business? Todd

Prices have gone up about 15% since my last order.

What order date are you thinking? Might be in for something, but im not quite there yet.

Prices have gone up about 15% since my last order.

yeah, the basic rear bumper kit went up $100 since last month
What order date are you thinking? Might be in for something, but im not quite there yet.
The discount code will be valid for the last 2 weeks of March. Payment would need to be made during that window. This is done by each individual buyer, incl shipping. The actual shipping difference then gets refunded by Labs. Kits would ship when they are available...I would speculate late April-June timeframe (?). Just speculation, as it probably depends on their stock, and how many orders are placed.

Any benefit having it shipped to a business with a fork lift?

Alvis could take delivery and folks could pick up there. But I don’t know if that would save any real money by the time you calculate gas.

Any people in? Im about 80% in on a front 100 series. Shipping discount will help me make up my mind

^^ link to the very long group buy thread ^^

I'm still in the same boat with @peacesells63 . Shipping may make or brake the deal for me. The GB should go live on Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom