4x4labs front bumper in PA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

4x4labs

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Anyone in PA want a 100 series front bumper? I have a customer in Pittsburgh PA that complained about it and doesn't want it. It's a finished bumper ready to go.
It has a couple Faraday effect voids in the crotch of the tubing from the powder coater. It can be touched up easily. I'd rather not ship it back here to Cali so if you want it I'll offer a good discount. It's already in PA so shipping is free.95

-luke@4x4labs

void.jpg

I tried to start a private conversation with you but I have never uses that feature so I am not sure if you have visibility of it so I will post here...
I will be in Morgantown WV tomorrow. Its 65 miles South of Pittsburgh. I have been heavily considering purchasing a front bumper but I just haven't been able to justify the $$$. How much are you willing to discount

I sent a PM (I think, 1st time) - I'm also interested depending on the price. I live in Carlisle, PA.

Put me in line if the others pass.

jealous!

Dude you made a front for the 100? Where have I been?

Im in if still available?

Dude you made a front for the 100? Where have I been?

For real!!! Never knew you offered a 100 front bumper. Not only does it look fantastic, but you offer a kit as well?!! I'll be ordering one soon so it'll match my 4x4Labs rear bumper kit. Thanks for posting, Luke!

Last edited:
When did you start a 100 series front bumper?!

I caught up with Luke from 4x4Labs for a few minutes at HIH7 last week and got a closer look at the new front bumper for the 100's. Some lucky raffle winner won a weld up kit version of it so it's out in the wild. I didn't get all the details I should have as we were having to much fun but the wings are 3/16" material and it's good for 12k winches.

He said this one was a prototype so the real deal may vary slightly but here are a few quick snaps of it:
20170729_184822.jpg
20170729_184627.jpg
20170729_184634.jpg
20170729_184641.jpg

I caught up with Luke from 4x4Labs for a few minutes at HIH7 last week and got a closer look at the new front bumper for the 100's. Some lucky raffle winner won a weld up kit version of it so it's out in the wild. I didn't get all the details I should have as we were having to much fun but the wings are 3/16" material and it's good for 12k winches.

He said this one was a prototype so the real deal may vary slightly but here are a few quick snaps of it:
View attachment 1508306 View attachment 1508302 View attachment 1508303 View attachment 1508304
I would be that lucky fellow. I'll be sure to post up once I get it installed.

DD, There will be two of them running around OKLA! I ordered the kit, got a few mods in mind. Hopefully I'll have it in a week or so :) I'm not welding it up, local shop is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom