4x4 shop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was on Cross County road the other day and happened across B&R Automotive & Off Road LLC. I stopped in to check them out and met Randy. Talked to him for quite a while about wheeling and all other things 4x4. Seems like a capable shop. Looked at several works in progress and liked what I saw. They are working on a beast of a suburban with 44" boggers as a recovery vehicle and are in the middle of a couple of engine swaps. They fab work, gears,lockers,full engine swaps, and all kinds of other services. He posted up one of the flyers I made for lclc and offered to give 10% off on labor for members. If your out and about in the area go by and say Hi and let them know you heard about them on Mud and LCLC.
img067.jpg

Last edited:
Cool Deal.
Ron could you post his logo on our sponsors page??

yes I can....I think they were same shop that was down a little further before. I thought they went out of business but looks like they are alive and kicking. They were much better in prices than Lowcountry and more general offroading than say Hi Rollers.

Any idea whether they would be open to donating a raffle item for our BOIL, as I am going to start collecting items in March.

He seemed like he wanted to get involved. And he wanted to know if we were toyota exclusive on trail rides or had a max/min tire size like they do in the jamboree's.Sounded like he might come wheel with us to.

I may go by tomorrow and give him a card and introduce myself......is it safe to use Scott Johnson as a referral. LOL

Good question. Scott, were you booking him at the time of the orginal interview!!!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom