4x4 Labs Rear Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Fellow Landcruiser Members. Just sharing my enthusiasm for the 4x4 Labs Rear Bumper I installed yesterday. Love the look and finish and the best in class ground clearance.....welds are impeccable and this thing is a beast. I am not a mechanic, don't consider myself handy or mechanical and after watching some YouTube videos, got the courage to remove the rear cross member. In hindsight, it was not a big deal, turned out perfect and I am convinced is 3 times stronger than OEM. Highly recommend checking out the 4x4 Labs Bumper if you are considering a swap. And NO, I am not paid or in any way associated with the company. Be well my friends! 👍

PXL_20230223_020323443~2.jpg

I had such a poor experience with the finish on my rear bumper on my FJ62 from Luke and his team.

It seems they have done a much better job since I purchased mine, lots of happy customers since. My entire powdercoat layer peeled off my bumper, it was pretty clear they didn't prep it correctly and if I remember I was one of the first customers to receive their in house finished product. I tried to warranty it but it was going to be a few hundred bucks to ship it each way, so now its sitting on my FJ62 rusted and waiting to come off to be sand blasted and repainted locally.

It was 5 years ago that I bought it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom