2021 4x4 Labs group buy info. (March 15-30) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Add me to the list. Rear bumper built with single swing and tire carrier.

Add me to the list. Rear bumper built with single swing and tire carrier.

Got it...

4x4labs GB (March 15-30th purchase window):
1. @wakesetter (rear bumper w/dual swingouts, tire, cooler or 3 gas can holder)
2. @InDaWoods (front bumper, rear bumper w/dual swingouts, tire and 3 gas can holder, ladder)
3. @lp2k (rear bumper, sliders)
4. @ShedHead (rear bumper)
5. @Rusty Marlin (rear bumper KIT with dual swingouts, tire and 3 jerry can holder)
6. @graham5david (sliders)
7. @jsix321 (rear bumper, sliders, ladder, clamp bracket, cargo racks)
8. @Animorphy (rear bumper w/dual swingouts, tire carrier)
9. @RAYJON (rear bumper w/dual swingouts)
10. @lelandEOD (rear bumper w/dual swingouts, tire carrier)
11. @Zacatexan (rear bumper)
12. @b16 (rear bumper w/dual swingouts, tire carrier, ladder)
13. @Fzj80 1997 (rear Bumper w/dual swing outs)
14. @Fj80Ringo (sliders)
15. @Offroader93 (front bumper built), (rear bumper flares, basic, built)
16. @riberware (rear bumper w/dual swingouts Tire Carrier/Bike Rack (Kit), Front bumper (Kit))
17. @77mustard40 (rear bumper Built w/single swing out, tire carrier)

4x4labs 80 series link:

I am IN for a rear bumper kit and dual swing-outs. I plan to fine tune my accessory options at final check out - mostly because I'm indecisive.

I'm in Houston and would like to bundle shipping with any / everyone else from H-town. We also have a commercial address available in a central location (just south of downtown) if it helps. No forklift though.

I am IN for a rear bumper kit and dual swing-outs. I plan to fine tune my accessory options at final check out - mostly because I'm indecisive.

I'm in Houston and would like to bundle shipping with any / everyone else from H-town. We also have a commercial address available in a central location (just south of downtown) if it helps. No forklift though.
That's at least two rear bumpers with dual swing outs in Houston (you and @Fzj80 1997) so that should help. I'm adding an accessory kit to the order as well. Not sure if @Zacatexan or @77mustard40 wants to be included in the pallet, they're in Dallas and Austin so it'd be a drive to pick up their stuff.

Any idea on what shipping will come out to? I'm in Los Angeles area and willing to pickup in Central CA if that helps at all.

Interested in a built, dual swing, tire and can holders

Oops

Any idea on what shipping will come out to? I'm in Los Angeles area and willing to pickup in Central CA if that helps at all.

Interested in a built, dual swing, tire and can holders

No idea on shipping, but there's another guy in socal that's part of the group buy. You might see if a local welder is willing to weld it up for you, could save on both the original purchase and the shipping. Or my brother might want to weld it up here for you for some cash. If you're not in a hurry I can weld it up for you after I do mine. Would be the cheapest option.

No idea on shipping, but there's another guy in socal that's part of the group buy. You might see if a local welder is willing to weld it up for you, could save on both the original purchase and the shipping. Or my brother might want to weld it up here for you for some cash. If you're not in a hurry I can weld it up for you after I do mine. Would be the cheapest option.

I'm in no rush at all so I'd be willing to wait and pay you cash to weld it after yours. Put me on the list for rear bumper kit, double swing outs, tire carrier/3 can holder, and flares. Thanks!

Updated...

1. @wakesetter (rear bumper w/dual swingouts, tire, cooler or 3 gas can holder)
2. @InDaWoods (front bumper, rear bumper w/dual swingouts, tire and ladder, 3 gas can holder)
3. @lp2k (rear bumper, sliders)
4. @ShedHead (rear bumper)
5. @Rusty Marlin (rear bumper KIT with dual swingouts, tire and 3 jerry can holder)
6. @graham5david (sliders)
7. @jsix321 (rear bumper, sliders, ladder, clamp bracket, cargo racks)
8. @Animorphy (rear bumper w/dual swingouts, tire carrier)
9. @RAYJON (rear bumper w/dual swingouts)
10. @lelandEOD (rear bumper w/dual swingouts, tire carrier)
11. @Zacatexan (rear bumper)
12. @b16 (rear bumper w/dual swingouts, tire carrier, ladder)
13. @Fzj80 1997 (rear Bumper w/dual swing outs)
14. @Fj80Ringo (sliders)
15. @Offroader93 (front bumper built), (rear bumper flares, basic, built)
16. @riberware (rear bumper w/dual swingouts Tire Carrier/Bike Rack (Kit), Front bumper (Kit))
17. @77mustard40 (rear bumper Built w/single swing out, tire carrier)
18. @69 Pigboy (accessory kit)
19. @the architect (rear bumper kit and dual swing-outs)
20. @elbobino (rear bumper kit w/dual swingouts, tire carrier/3 gas can holder, w/flares)

4x4labs 80 series link:

Please add me . Front bumper and rear bumper with dual swing outs.

Built or kits? Ship to your do you want to get in on the potential cheap delivery to Pismo Beach area?

Updated and adding locations....

1. @wakesetter Pismo, CA (rear bumper w/dual swingouts, tire, cooler or 3 gas can holder) - kit
2. @InDaWoods Los Angeles, CA (front bumper, rear bumper w/dual swingouts, tire and ladder, 3 gas can holder) - kits
3. @lp2k Gotha, FL (rear bumper, sliders)
4. @ShedHead Fort Collins, CO (rear bumper)
5. @Rusty Marlin SC (rear bumper KIT with dual swingouts, tire and 3 jerry can holder)
6. @graham5david Odessa, TX (sliders)
7. @jsix321 Weatherford, TX (rear bumper, sliders, ladder, clamp bracket, cargo racks)
8. @Animorphy Seattle, WA (rear bumper w/dual swingouts, tire carrier)
9. @RAYJON Reno, NV (rear bumper w/dual swingouts)
10. @lelandEOD Reno, NV (rear bumper w/dual swingouts, tire carrier)
11. @Zacatexan DFW, TX (rear bumper)
12. @b16 San Francisco, CA (rear bumper w/dual swingouts, tire carrier, ladder)
13. @Fzj80 1997 Houston, TX (rear Bumper w/dual swing outs)
14. @Fj80Ringo Redding, CA (sliders)
15. @Offroader93 Long Island, NY (front bumper built), (rear bumper flares, basic, built)
16. @riberware Miami, FL (rear bumper w/dual swingouts Tire Carrier/Bike Rack (Kit), Front bumper (Kit))
17. @77mustard40 Austin, TX (rear bumper Built w/single swing out, tire carrier)
18. @69 Pigboy The Woodlands, TX (accessory kit)
19. @the architect Houston, TX (rear bumper kit and dual swing-outs)
20. @elbobino Los Angeles, CA (rear bumper kit w/dual swingouts, tire carrier/3 gas can holder, w/flares)
21. @Frankie Balleza Los Angeles, CA (front bumper, rear bumper w/dual swingouts)

4x4labs 80 series link:

I called Simon at 4x4 Labs and sent him an email this morning with a link to this thread. He said he will have a group buy code for us before the 15th. Something to note, EVERYONE WILL BE CHARGED SHIPPING WHEN THEY ORDER ON THE WEBSITE. Once logistics are figured out for those who are picking up and group shipping destinations are finalized, refunds on shipping will be made. Let me know if you have any specific questions, I will be getting some ballpark shipping costs from him in kits vs built bumpers for comparison and will post those up. For the most part, getting a kit and having it built by someone locally is a great way to bring your cost down. Group shipping is another way to save $.

I called Simon at 4x4 Labs and sent him an email this morning with a link to this thread. He said he will have a group buy code for us before the 15th. Something to note, EVERYONE WILL BE CHARGED SHIPPING WHEN THEY ORDER ON THE WEBSITE. Once logistics are figured out for those who are picking up and group shipping destinations are finalized, refunds on shipping will be made. Let me know if you have any specific questions, I will be getting some ballpark shipping costs from him in kits vs built bumpers for comparison and will post those up. For the most part, getting a kit and having it built by someone locally is a great way to bring your cost down. Group shipping is another way to save $.
Ordering in kit form will also reduce delivery time significantly. They’re pretty busy right now and built bumpers have a pretty long lead time.

Ordering in kit form will also reduce delivery time significantly. They’re pretty busy right now and built bumpers have a pretty long lead time.

YES! This is an important detail and something I meant to mention. Check the front page on their site for lag time on shipping built parts. Currently sitting at 12-14 weeks to ship BUILT bumpers.
Thanks PigBoy

Updated and adding locations....

1. @wakesetter Pismo, CA (rear bumper w/dual swingouts, tire, cooler or 3 gas can holder) - kit
2. @InDaWoods Los Angeles, CA (front bumper, rear bumper w/dual swingouts, tire and ladder, 3 gas can holder) - kits
3. @lp2k Gotha, FL (rear bumper, sliders)
4. @ShedHead Fort Collins, CO (rear bumper)
5. @Rusty Marlin SC (rear bumper KIT with dual swingouts, tire and 3 jerry can holder)
6. @graham5david Odessa, TX (sliders)
7. @jsix321 Weatherford, TX (rear bumper, sliders, ladder, clamp bracket, cargo racks)
8. @Animorphy Seattle, WA (rear bumper w/dual swingouts, tire carrier)
9. @RAYJON Reno, NV (rear bumper w/dual swingouts)
10. @lelandEOD Reno, NV (rear bumper w/dual swingouts, tire carrier)
11. @Zacatexan DFW, TX (rear bumper)
12. @b16 San Francisco, CA (rear bumper w/dual swingouts, tire carrier, ladder)
13. @Fzj80 1997 Houston, TX (rear Bumper w/dual swing outs)
14. @Fj80Ringo Redding, CA (sliders)
15. @Offroader93 Long Island, NY (front bumper built), (rear bumper flares, basic, built)
16. @riberware Miami, FL (rear bumper w/dual swingouts Tire Carrier/Bike Rack (Kit), Front bumper (Kit))
17. @77mustard40 Austin, TX (rear bumper Built w/single swing out, tire carrier)
18. @69 Pigboy The Woodlands, TX (accessory kit)
19. @the architect Houston, TX (rear bumper kit and dual swing-outs)
20. @elbobino Los Angeles, CA (rear bumper kit w/dual swingouts, tire carrier/3 gas can holder, w/flares)
21. @Frankie Balleza Los Angeles, CA (front bumper, rear bumper w/dual swingouts)

4x4labs 80 series link:
Hello all. As Mike said I'm now a part of this thread. I'm looking at the list of parts above and it gives me a good picture of what we will be looking at so I can start getting some of the less common parts in stock (bike racks etc). It sure would be good to know what some of these bumpers are for. I'll be creating a code and it will go live on March 15th and run through March 31st. After that we will require a minimum of 2 weeks to put kits together. Realistically it will be between 3 and 4 weeks. There is a note section that you can write in. Please use that and let us know what part of the buy you are going to be (eg: SoCal group ship). Built bumpers and sliders are currently 16 weeks lead time from date of order. Built bumpers will get the group discount for the build but shipping will be just your bumper, nobody else can fit on the pallet. Regards for now - Simon. PS You can call me at 530-913-4713 if you have questions. Please let me know you are part of this group buy if you do.

Hello all. As Mike said I'm now a part of this thread. I'm looking at the list of parts above and it gives me a good picture of what we will be looking at so I can start getting some of the less common parts in stock (bike racks etc). It sure would be good to know what some of these bumpers are for. I'll be creating a code and it will go live on March 15th and run through March 31st. After that we will require a minimum of 2 weeks to put kits together. Realistically it will be between 3 and 4 weeks. There is a note section that you can write in. Please use that and let us know what part of the buy you are going to be (eg: SoCal group ship). Built bumpers and sliders are currently 16 weeks lead time from date of order. Built bumpers will get the group discount for the build but shipping will be just your bumper, nobody else can fit on the pallet. Regards for now - Simon. PS You can call me at 530-913-4713 if you have questions. Please let me know you are part of this group buy if you do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom