4x4 Labs group buy AZ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone getting ready to pull the trigger on 4x4 Labs in the PHX area? Want t piggy back and save on shipping?

I would be all over this as well but I've already made plans with a location fab. shop up here in prescott who says they'll make one how I want it and install it for around $700. Hope you get enough people to make it worth while!

Could be interested....

May be interested

I might be interested. If it's OK with Woody.

Not tech!
(I'll sell you a roofrack if you want one)

-underdawg

A few pics of mine. I am very happy!
20140903_180729_resized.jpg
20140903_180729_resized.jpg
20140903_180750_resized.jpg
20140903_180824_resized.jpg
20140903_180831_resized.jpg

very nice!

do these things have cupholders?

You missed it by about 8 years.:moon:

Woody hates group buys, just say'n
Pretty sure if I call him with a grip of money he is not going to say no. I left them a message today I will talk to him tomorrow and report details. One place to ship and less futzing around on their part. He may kiss us!

The ladder was not done by 4x4 labs. If you notice my tire carrier and ladder are welded on. Go to the 4x4 labs site and look at their pics and you will see the ladder they sell. I'm not sure what's so bad about my ladder though. You wanna share your thoughts on that?

The ladder was not done by 4x4 labs. If you notice my tire carrier and ladder are welded on. Go to the 4x4 labs site and look at their pics and you will see the ladder they sell. I'm not sure what's so bad about my ladder though. You wanna share your thoughts on that?
I was thinking for the money the top of the ladder should be even and without the 1/2 pipe extending past the right side. I do like that is had plenty of rungs. I meant no harm and apologize if I offended you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom