For Sale 4x4 Labs fj80 fzj80 Rear Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is a brand new bumper with dual swingouts. It is bare metal (I was going to make a few changes to it once on the truck). It has the cutouts for the fender flares. Spare tire swing was beefed up for a 40in tire. Dual gas can basket is on the other swing. Located in Bay Area California. -1800

Eric
925-586-4990

Offering $900s kinda rediculous. Just get the DIY kit if that's your budget....Not talkin smack, that's what I did.

What he's sellin costs well over $2000 at your door step. $1800 is totally a legitamite asking price.

Am I able to bolt this on or will I need to cut my rear crossmember? Very interested - happy to chat by PM.

Am I able to bolt this on or will I need to cut my rear crossmember? Very interested - happy to chat by PM.

That was up for sale in Nov of last year, doubt its still around. To answer your question, no, this is not a bolt on deal. You will need to torch out your old crossmember and about 4 inches off the rear frame rails. Its not a big deal and most aftermarket bumpers will require you to at least take out the crossmember.

Bump! By far the best rear bumper for your 80 out there. I love mine, and
if i didn't already have one I would buy this one. :flamingo::grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom