4x4 HIM GUYS LOOK! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
You guys know this cruiser Ive seen it for some time on craigslist. He says hes a member or was one.
Now that I look at it looks really beat up It's got a 350 to sm420 to Orion

Any info would be nice
Driversside.jpg

Last edited:
This guy has been trying to sell this thing for over a year now. If you want it, low ball it.

This guy has been trying to sell this thing for over a year now. If you want it, low ball it.

I offered him what i thought was a good price 3,500 bucks he said he would keep it for that. I just don't think it's worth 5k from the pic's he sent me its beat up bad.:meh:

Sounds like he's tryin to get what he put into it, perhaps.

He must be unaware of the unwritten rule about that one. :banana:

Yeah forshore, looks like he took it out everyday and rolled it. It has some nice parts but the body has had it!

x s 2 ...dont look familiar?

hey slickrock is that the one in lemoore

I want to say it has 2 tanks and has a rebuilt In line 6. it has a 4inch lift on 33s. has a full roll cage 5 point harness seats and belts in it. has a winch and rear tire carrier. it has been sitting for like a 1year and half. he will prob sell it for cheaper now that it has been sitting at his dads house. his name is barrett blain he works at that shelling plant on ben maddox and caldwell. i dont have his number cause i lost my phone soo if more interested in it just stop by in that shop.

Think he might want to sell that brush guard bumper? Let him know I am interested.
Hey this is my budys fj40. it has a rebuilt engine maybe has 500 miles on it. it has been sitting for about a year and he really want to get rig of it. it was sitting on caldwell and ben maddox for awhile for sale.

I stopped and looked at that rig last year. His For Sale sign said $11,700. I thought that he just put it in there to keep people from asking if he wanted to sell it.

I want to say it has 2 tanks and has a rebuilt In line 6. it has a 4inch lift on 33s. has a full roll cage 5 point harness seats and belts in it. has a winch and rear tire carrier. it has been sitting for like a 1year and half. he will prob sell it for cheaper now that it has been sitting at his dads house. his name is barrett blain he works at that shelling plant on ben maddox and caldwell. i dont have his number cause i lost my phone soo if more interested in it just stop by in that shop.

i think it said like 7k something. he paid like 7 for it he was just trying to get out from under it. nothing is wrong with it and he bought a new project and now he trying to get rid of it. back in the day it was worth 6 or 7 but all the prices have droped he would prob take in consideration any offer by now.

got my new ride yesterday really nicer than it looks in the pic's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom