4x4 Gauge (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ40-GARAGE

I`ll be back....
Threads
Website
www.fj40-garage.de
Where can i get a Hand on one of these??

therm2.jpg

Excellent Gimmick !

Do a search on the net under the name of the gauge MFG...

[quote author=Poser link=board=12;threadid=10687;start=msg95991#msg95991 date=1075225936]
Do a search on the net under the name of the gauge MFG...
[/quote]

Cunning Plan...... :rolleyes:

Something like * Auto Avionic USA * on Google , if i might have found something there.....would i even bother to ask ? :doh:

But thanks for the Hint anyway ;)

[quote author=FJ40-GARAGE link=board=12;threadid=10687;start=msg96000#msg96000 date=1075227786]
Cunning Plan...... :rolleyes:

Something like * Auto Avionic USA * on Google , if i might have found something there.....would i even bother to ask ? :doh:

But thanks for the Hint anyway ;)
[/quote]

How about you tell us where you came up with the photo..

Or better yet, put away photoshop ;)

Oh, and garage pup.... :rolleyes:

Good luck!

-Steve

Thanks Eskimo.

Where you can get your hands on one of those is from the original manufacturer. I've not seen that specific gauge before, but I can tell by looking at it that it must have been made by Westberg. Go to www.westach.com. I'm expect that they will be glad to make one for you.

Rich

Sweet link Rich, thanks!

-Steve

Got to confess that ive seen the Picture on a Land Rover page........but they had the same problem.
www.gulfcoastrovers.com used to sell these things but the site dissapeared.

To get one made is a very good plan, maybe to get a thousand of them and sell on ebay is even better. ;) Thanks for the idea ! :cheers:

Finally got in Contact with the Company and asked for the Unit.

Luck......i usually sit when i am at the PC...... :eek:

Wow that's a blast from the past. We haven't built that one for years.
It was built for AutoAvionics long gone. The part number is 3AQ10-5
$277.40 plus senders 399S1 $21.80 each and light kit 186 $4.60. The
logo on the front might not be available anymore. I will have to look
and see. Or we will just use our standard glass.

Jeesuuus ........ :eek: ........guess i am looking for something Digital next time...... :'( :whoops:

so does this mean we can get them?

Tewlman,

Unless I am reading this wrong...sounds like you can have one for the small fee of $369.20 before tax/shipping/wiring/install...etc.

Don't know about you but I just don't need those 4 temp readings that bad.

369.20=way to fawkin much. think i'll pass.
boy I thought autometer was expensive :-\

[quote author=tewlman link=board=12;threadid=10687;start=msg102479#msg102479 date=1076423118]
boy I thought autometer was expensive :-\
[/quote]

They work very well. Most things that are worth having are not cheap...

I know this thread is kinda old but here's my thoughts. All OTR trucks have transmission, front diff, rear diff, temp guages unless they are cheap spec'd from the factory. Not as clean of install as a single readout guage but much cheaper. Just call the closest truck dealership and they should be able to hook you up. You might be able to get custom guage faces printed too.

Cool gauge,lots of cash, what about one good gauge, a four way switch and four sending units? Wire it so you switch from one unit ie t-case to the next. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom