4x4 Engineering Service, USA Distribution (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone,

I was planning to grab 5 4x4es Bradley Forged wheels for my 100 series, but this shipping direct from Japan through Nengun is nuts.

Does anyone know of another way of buying these stateside while avoiding the crazy shipping fee?

EC645957-DE0E-44EC-AEC2-929456C7BA51.jpeg

seems about right nowadays, considering it was about $350 to ship a set of wheels from Japan via Fedex about 5-10 years ago.

seems about right nowadays, considering it was about $350 to ship a set of wheels from Japan via Fedex about 5-10 years ago.

I ordered a set of volk rays from Japan, and didn’t need to pay any shipping through a dealer (in Canada then to the USA), so was hoping to achieve similar results.

Try

I ordered a set of volk rays from Japan, and didn’t need to pay any shipping through a dealer (in Canada then to the USA), so was hoping to achieve similar results.

Ya I can't speak on that... that depends on if the dealer baked the shipping into the price, how many units they ship at a time, deals with the manufacturer, etc. But the generic quote you mentioned above seems right to me by today's standards I guess.

The yen is weak right now so the wheels should be a lot cheaper now. Clean, used sets of Bradley 5's were going for close to $2k pre-pandemic and now they're down around $1300. Shipping cost has gotten way out of control so that will offset some of the price discount. Good luck!

Last edited:
Ya I can't speak on that... that depends on if the dealer baked the shipping into the price, how many units they ship at a time, deals with the manufacturer, etc. But the generic quote you mentioned above seems right to me by today's standards I guess.

The yen is weak right now so the wheels should be a lot cheaper now. Clean, used sets of Bradley 5's were going for close to $2k pre-pandemic and now they're down around $1300. Shipping cost has gotten way out of control so that will offset some of the price discount. Good luck!

That’s why I’m trying to order them now! Just gotta find the right dealer to capture the exchange rate.

How much do they weigh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom