4x4 bumper build help? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am in the market for a rear bumper and i really like 4x4 labs design and the fact that building it can save over $1k.

The real problem is do not have a welder and have no idea how to weld. Wanted to reach out to you guys and see if anyone would be willing to lend a hand and help me build/ install one.

Beer/food would be in the deal. Im located in tucson but can make a trip or do it at my place as well.

Mark

I should have all you need to get 'er done. I work cheap, and happy to help or observe, and I am in Tucson. I am about to be on the road for 3 weeks, but we can get it lined up if you want. No pressure.

Jason

@ARJMN thanks for the response. Im going to be calling a few companies for quotes but building it seems to be the best deal so far. This is my first time tackeling something like this so help is the best thing anyone could offer. Ill shoot you a pm later today.

Thanks

No worries. You might also check with Brandon at Avid Offroad in Mesa, if you haven't already looked at his stuff. His price fully assembled beat out everyone else I looked at when doing my 80 Bumper.

I got mine in a group buy already welded up, it was maybe $200 over the kit price. Contact Luke and ask him if there are any group buys he is aware of and see if you can get in.
complete , my bumper in powder coat was $800. This was a few years ago but everything fit perfectly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom