4x Fest June 23 in Hammond ***WE ARE A SPONSOR OF THIS EVENT*** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Where is it?

Layonnn said:
Where is it?

Edited first post with a link. It seems to be a event aimed more towards jeep thus why I would love to be out there.

I can probably make it. I don't think i have anything going on that weekend.

It's only aimed at jeeps because it is being put on by several jeep clubs. This event is something I have been trying to make it to their planning meetings but it just hasn't worked out with my schedule. I have talked with Brian from La Offroader several times. I even asked about having a Toyota dealership bring a vehicle or 2 out there and he said they already have the Hammond dealership committed to bring something out. We will have a presence at this event and they want us there. It only helps to promote wheeling and a local camaraderie.

Having said all of that, I know Jason and Erick said they will be at this one and I will be there too. :clap:

I will try to make this also. What's the jeep pull contest. Should we get together a team and compete?

We need to make a good turnout to this thing.

leave it to Jeep guys to use the wrong equipment, this is what you bring to a pulling event ;)

tractor.jpg

Me either.

OK, the BOD has talked it over and it's official......LLK is going to be a sponsor of this event. We will have our logo on the t-shirts and space for a 10X10 canopy out there and we will make our presence known locally. The proceeds from this event are being donated to TARC, a very worthwhile LOCAL cause. We need as many members as we can get out there. We also need at least one 4 man team to compete in the jeep pull. So, please sign up to say that you are coming and if you want to be on a jeep pull team.

1. Mike - if we need a 4th to make a team I will do it (bad back, old and high blood pressure are not a good combo for this)

I would really like to have 15 or more LLK members out there. :clap:

74724_3249135391455_1359088342_32347450_1210636230_n.jpg

If im off ill be on the team. If im working ill be in hammond anyway

1. Mike - if we need a 4th to make a team I will do it (bad back, old and high blood pressure are not a good combo for this)
10. Bart and Daniel (Unmotivated)

I would really like to have 15 or more LLK members out there.

9. Renaldy/wife/and two daughters 9 & 1.
10. Bart and Daniel (Unmotivated)

I would really like to have 15 or more LLK members out there.

second kid is due June 24th, but you never know, So depending what happens I may just be able to make it for a while.

well like I said, depending what happens, she may want Adam and I out the house for some peace and quiet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom