4WheelParts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Brentbba

Former Golfer
Threads
Anybody have any good/bad experiences with these guys. Pretty much decided to put Rancho 9000's on the beast. Best internet prices I can find on a set of 4 is $330. 4WheelParts has a store location here in South Orange County/Irvine. $330 for the shocks plus $90 for the install.

Any other recommendations in South Orange County? Not something I know how to do myself.

install em! EASY!!! :banana:

Maybe for you Dan. I don't know the first thing about it.

$90 piece of mind...your call..no worries. :cheers:

Dan,

Brent knows how to gas 'er up and can get the golfing sticks in and out of the back. After that, he's hosed. :D

D-

LOL Dan - but pretty damn close to the truth! I'm learning though - with help from this board. The day you stop learning is the day you are dead. Was able to get the cruise control working as well as the rear door overhead light switch with info from here. Do I get any credit for that? I'll be the first to admit - I DO NOT know cars/trucks well enough to work on them myself. Oil changes are about it and I don't do those because it's a pain in the arse to 'properly' dispose of the used oil here in California.

Golfing STICKS? Geez.

BTW - not to steal my own thread, but did you have fun with your inventory? Hope your variances were small or it would be your arse. :flipoff2:

Was really looking for comments on folks experiences with 4WheelParts.

OK,

The top cabin Calloway good schiznet. :flipoff2: (How is Big Bertha anyway?) :whoops:

I was 1,399 bucks over on 462 grand :flipoff2:

Sorry, I don't know Jack about 4WheelParts :-\

I ordered a set of procomp mt's on the black rock crawler rims from 4wheel parts. No problems except when i cut the sidewall the second day i had them on. Can you believe they would not give me a free new tire! :flipoff2: But other than that, i'de say they are pretty reputable. :cheers:

Hmmm, .29% variance huh. I don't know about that. That's net, what was gross on each of over and under? That tells a good beancounter how you keep your inventory. Net doesn't necessarily tell me much. Over - what did you do - put all the stuff Beo and Junk sent you in the bins for unsuspecting folks? You wouldn't to that would you? Aren't you glad that's over until next time? Hope you had a few :beer: when you finished, and bought your crew a few too!

"Over - what did you do - put all the stuff Beo and Junk sent you in the bins for unsuspecting folks?"

He hehehehe, I have a "captive breeding program" in place. :rolleyes:

It's sorta secret so I can't be more specific. :ban:

D-

Hey, 4 wheel parts is one of the best. I have bought many items from them.

I've had no 4WheelParts problems but hear the usual stories. IMO, most businesses have someone that's not happy....lol

I ordered an ARB winch bar from them and they sent me a non-winch version. I called them up and they overnighted me a winch capable bar and covered all the freight. I was delayed, but happy.

[quote author=woody link=board=2;threadid=7341;start=msg61332#msg61332 date=1068501670]
IMO, most businesses have someone that's not happy....lol
[/quote]

Yea, Hey Woody, where's my T-Shirt?? :'(

Just kidding :D

I'm just trying to up your post count Dan! Great Fun - :D :D :D Wonder what Junk will have to say about your breeding program. ???

Brent - we can walk you through it if you want to try it on your own. Otherwise, yeah, paying a shop is no biggie man. Not everyone wants to spend all their days working on their rigs and I can respect that. After all, leaves more time for surfing por.., uh, other stuff. :flipoff2: :D :D

I didn't think the 9000's came with the right pin/post combo though. So maybe just double check it to make sure before you cough up the bucks.

Hey team, I bought my BFG's from 4 Wheel Parts and got a good deal on them...... they had a sale going on, and BFG offered a rebate, so, it worked out pretty good. I had a very positive experience with them...... :D

Wayne S :cheers:

Thanks Junk - as Dan so eloquently pointed out, I'd much rather be playing with my Big Bertha (I do play the Pro Series Big Bertha Dan) than be under my LC. Each of us has his/her own priorities. :D

Per GoRancho the 1990-97 4WD 80 Series Landcruiser 0" raised height for the RS9000X shocks, the numbers are RS99207 for the fronts and RS99208 for the rear. Was worth checking for piece of mind.

There is one located close to me where I bought some parts to rebuild my Warn winch. Purchased a set of RS9000s on sale when they had buy 3 and get one free. Shocks are good for variable weight loads. Limited parts and accesories for Landcruisers and Samurais. Helpful and friendly staffs. :)

[quote author=cruiserdan link=board=2;threadid=7341;start=msg61282#msg61282 date=1068495913]

I was 1,399 bucks over on 462 grand :flipoff2:

Sorry, I don't know Jack about 4WheelParts :-\
[/quote]

I beleive that was the price of that S/C you were going to ship me on the sly. You can just send that right over and you'll be back to square again.

Or did I blow it with the Parts Goober comment :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom