Wanted 4th gen 4runner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have one for sale... send me a DM for details. Located in Denver. It's mostly built, but with depreciated Mods will cost you $5,000 + NADA. Second owner, $123k. I have the Carfax and can send you.

I'm thinking of letting mine go as well. 2004, V8 Limited with 119k miles. Extensive mods, DO bumper, 9k winch, Icon UCA's, King CO's, Metaltech rear long travel, armor, sliders, 4.88s, rear diff ARB air locker, custom roof rack and tire carrier, borla exhaust. Open to offers. Condition is fair. Recently resprayed usual faded areas.

4Runner.jpg

I'm thinking of letting mine go as well. 2004, V8 Limited with 119k miles. Extensive mods, DO bumper, 9k winch, Icon UCA's, King CO's, Metaltech rear long travel, armor, sliders, 4.88s, rear diff ARB air locker, custom roof rack and tire carrier, borla exhaust. Open to offers. Condition is fair. Recently resprayed usual faded areas.

View attachment 2089815
What do you have on there? 33's? Looks good!

View attachment 2089815
Hey great looking 4runner, I think that’s probably gonna out of my price range though thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom