4th Annual Chicago Toyota Jamboree (CJT) in Illinois, July 23, 24, 25. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good time! Despite mother natures best efforts to ruin it.

Between the isolated rain and severe t-storm warnings, we endured heat index's over 105* and 80-90% humidity. The rain also made the trails much more challenging. It was great to see everyone just have a good time regardless! Im now convinced, im sure we could find fun in most any situation. :lol:

Turn out was light, around 25-35 vehicles, due to the weather.

Camp was great! A big thanks to Tom from TNT4x4 for entertaining us with various pyrotecnics....ill leave it at that. :eek:

I hope to see some good pics!

Unfortunately, my camera stayed in the camper...didn't want to risk wrecking it...

Definitely another entertaining weekend at the Cliffs....thanks for coordinating it!

Excellent work as usual John! The food was better than ever! lol

Next year I promise to break before I make it out of camp. I disappointed a lot of folks by not sustaining any damage. There's always next year I guess.

Excellent work as usual John! The food was better than ever! lol

Next year I promise to break before I make it out of camp. I disappointed a lot of folks by not sustaining any damage. There's always next year I guess.

Ah, thanks for reminding me!

Yes, HUGE thanks to Maria for doing breakfast lunch and dinner for us at the snack shack at the cliffs! The food great!

Good job on the event it was a good time

Here's a link to a slideshow of the pics i took...next year i'll have a better truck, the IFS 4Runner was just what i had together this year so i brung it.

ImageShack(TM) slideshow

Thanks to x factor for taking us on the trail run and for going above and beyond pulling our solly arses outta the slop later in the evening.

Last edited:
Great job on the event John! Good times even with the odd (or not so odd for CTJ...) weather.

Just so you guys know, there is a compressor up at the office to air up your tires.

Great job on the event John! Good times even with the odd (or not so odd for CTJ...) weather.

Just so you guys know, there is a compressor up at the office to air up your tires.

As usual thanks for coming out and helping with the trail leading!!

more pics

I finally got arround to uploading pics from the event. I didn't take that many but there are a few of those who wheeled in my group.

Enjoy

Alstaz Photos From Jamboree '10

Hey IL!
I'm planing out vacation time for the summer wheeling events and I am wondering if you guys will have this event again this year around the same time? Thanks, Chris

I'm hoping for the 22-23-24 or any weekend other than the 30th (or the 6th of Aug) because then I wouldn't be able to make it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom