4th Annual Chicago Toyota Jamboree (CJT) in Illinois, July 23, 24, 25. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
4TH ANNUAL

CHICAGO TOYOTA JAMBOREE

JULY 23, 24, & 25.

AT

Cliffs Insane Terrain

IN MARSEILLES IL

This is going to be simple and cheap this year! Just some good fun shenanigans.

Wheeling:
Normal Cliffs rates.
$24/Day $10/additional day.
$6/Passenger.

Camping:
$15/site flat rate for the weekend. So second night is free. (site=1 tent or RV)

Port-o-pot will be there.

Camp site will be the same place as last year, which is in the park up on a large bluff.

Food:

Saturday Breakfast:

6-9am

Pancakes
Sausage
Coffee
Juice
Milk

ALL YOU CAN EAT

$5

Saturday Dinner

BBQ sandwich
Home made potato salad
Chips
Watermelon
Lemonade
Ice tea
Water

ALL YOU CAN EAT

$6

Breakfast Sunday

6-9am

Biscuits & gravy
Coffee
Juice
Milk

ALL YOU CAN EAT

$5

Lunch will be the normal menu that the Cliffs does every weekend.
There will not be an organized BBQ. Feel free to bring a BBQ if you want.
There is a local fast food with in 4 miles. (Seneca and Marseilles)

Raffle:
We don’t need no stinkin raffle. (If you really want one, feel free to organize one, let me know if you need any help)

Merchandise:
We don’t need no stinkin merchandise. (If you want to deisgn/sell something, let me know)

Loose Schedule:

Friday:
Arrival starts at 9am.
Free roam of the park until 5pm.

**Park closes at 5pm. You should be off the trail by 5pm, so the Staff can make sure everyone who is not with the event is out of the park. Grab a bite to eat.

**There will be the typical evening shenanigans, and maybe a night run. Night runs, MUST be in groups, for safety reasons. No solo night running.

Saturday:
Optional meeting at the office at 9am. We will go over some basics, and split into groups for the guided runs. If you are coming later, be prepared to be somewhat on your own. I will try to be available, and the staff will try to point you in the right direction to find an appropriate group. If this is your first time to the Cliffs, or your first time wheeling, I suggest being at the park in time for the meeting and go out on a guided run.

Wheeling until 5pm.

**There will be the typical evening shenanigans, and maybe a night run.

Sunday:

Free roam of the park.

BE SURE TO CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES!

Last edited:
I will be there

We might hit this up. We will have our yota back out here by then. I'll know a little closer to the date.

Frank

I'll be there but this time lifted with grippies

Should make it for the saturday run

Met with Tom and Steve yesterday to figure some stuff out.

Camping:

Looks like the best spot is going to be the same spot from last year. The Cliffs has been slow all year, and the ATV traffic has been low! So the site from last year expanded and has doubled in size. The idea was to try to be on the West side of the "road", but it is very lumpy and doesnt get a breeze.

Access to the camp is the same as last year, and doesnt look to be more torn up. Tom mentioned getting the excavator up there and smothing the road a bit so an RV can get back easier (if we have any) Tow rigs will be fine.

Trails:

I didnt hit any trails to see the condition, Maybe Tom can chime in on that. The low traffic has probably allowed some over growth.....

my 32' gooseneck with the camper/RZR/Fj40 loaded outta count as an 'RV' ;)

I should be there, but might take pas. seat in another rig.

Can newbys join. Are the trails doable with a stock FJ40?

Depends on the driver, and the condition of the trail. Newbs welcome! At the least you can hitch a ride first to get a peek at the park. Its a good party anyway.

Can newbys join. Are the trails doable with a stock FJ40?

I have taken mine which is "relatively" stock, 1969 40 with open diffs, stock 6 cyl and 3 on the tree and it did pretty well. I do however have 33's and a a 4" lift. I did the moderate trails but opted out of the more extreme stuff with it. You'll have fun no matter what.

Food:

Saturday Breakfast:

6-9am

Pancakes
Sausage
Coffee
Juice
Milk

ALL YOU CAN EAT

$5

Saturday Dinner

BBQ sandwich
Home made potato salad
Chips
Watermelon
Lemonade
Ice tea
Water

ALL YOU CAN EAT

$6

Breakfast Sunday

6-9am

Biscuits & gravy
Coffee
Juice
Milk

ALL YOU CAN EAT

$5

Lunch will be the normal menu that the Cliffs does every weekend.

Have fun guys, hope this heat lets up for ya.

Rigs not completely fixed, tires suck, playin turd chaser at the mother inlaws left me almost broke...

ARE WE THERE YET?!:steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom