4Runner spotted (1 Viewer)

Sarurday evening we were taking some of the grandkids to eat. I seen a built white 4Runner on a trailer being pulled by a black F350( it was dark, so it looked black). It was at the intersection of Hwy 71 & 620, it turned North on 620, looked as if it was coming from Bolder Creek(now called Hidden Falls Adventure Park). We pulled along side of it and at first I thought it was a white 60, until I looked closer. Looked to be on 38 or 39's. Any ideas...anyone....anyone... Bueller....

Well I saw a really clean white 4runner at the jamboree being pulled by a F350 but 4runners are extremely common wheeling rigs so who knows.

spotted

twice now i seen a clean looking dune beige jf40 near the intersection on 71 and 2322 , the road to paleface park. hardtop,winch,etc.. lady driving! jim

Last Friday evening, I seen a red FJ 40 that looked similar to mine passing in front of my house on Hamilton Pool. It is red with roll cage, but looks a lot cleaner that mine. I see several Cruisers passing by, I just can never catch them sittin' still long enough to find out who they are!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom