4Runner parts F/S (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.yankeetoys.org
SR5 4Runner grey interior parts (NO seats, NO rear side panels). PM me with what you need.

87 4Runner hard top. $40

87 4Runner doors with power everything and vent windows, $125 for the pair.

SR5 auto dash cluster, $50

87 4Runner grill, $25, marker lights, $10 each.

1st gen 4Runner/2nd gen pickup Trail Gear winch mount. primed. New. $100

Budbuilt single case x member for 4Runner, with skid. $140. painted grey, never been hit by a rock. PENDING

JC whitney stock height 87 4Runner rear springs, 3 months old. $100 pair.

sunroof glass. $100

grey sunroof shade, rare these days, $50 SALE PENDING

Will cut roof off complete to do a sunroof swap on a pickup or 4Runner for $200 complete.

all located in North Kingstown, RI

pics:www.yankeetoys.org - /black900rr/temp/fox4Runner/

Last edited:
What is the condition of the tail lights? I really only need the lens since I broke mine, but whatever you have is fine.

Thanks Rudy

4Runner Tail Lights

PM sent

Interested in winch mount if it's not going to cost me an arm to ship. Can you post a pic of it and quote me for shipping to 33615? Thanks.

i really need the front half of the console for the shifters, give me a price for both and seperate.

also i need a pic of the sunroof shade and the skid plate. i have a five speed truck will this fit?

thanks

tn_Fox87runner%20032.jpg

tn_Fox87runner%20029.jpg

I sent you a PM about the tail lights but have not had a response back yet. Let me know.

inclinometer and associated wires, rear axle bump stop, dome light (clear) plastic cover, front blinker (Orange) cover, drivers side rear tail light (red, clear, and orange) cover. I might be interested in any of these items.

How much for each?

-Brian

I need a dash safety pad(right side top of dash in grey for 86 pickup.I know these trucks had inclometer mounted on this part of dash .Do you know if I bought this with out inclometer would there be holes where it was mounted.

4 Runner Parts?

Has anyone ordering parts heard from Mike? I understand if someone is busy, but it would be nice to know what is going on. After asking for my parts I sent a PM to say I was sending money (that was on the 15th). He changed his post on the 21st. I am not in a hurry, but any info would be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom