For Sale 4Runner bucket seats - NJ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD 4Runner bucket seats - NJ

SOLD Both driver's and passenger's side gray cloth buckets out of 1987 4Runner. Well, one is out of the truck and stored indoors (taking up space :rolleyes:), the other is still in the truck. Driver's side has a small tear in the outside seat cushion bolster, visible in the photo. The fabric is also pretty worn in that area, but overall these seats are in good shape.

$75 for the pair, cash & local pickup strongly preferred. I'm about 20 minutes outside Philadelphia, PA, in NJ. I'll be at CMCC in July, so I might be able to deliver there, or we can work out a Mudship deal. Shipping these by other means would be too expensive IMO, but it's your dime. Hit me with a PM or email at gitm7681 at verizon dot net. Thanks for looking!
DSCF2226.jpg
DSCF2230.jpg
DSCF2228.jpg

Last edited:
OK, they're UNSOLD. I was gonna use them but now I'm parting the rig out as I have way too many projects. I cleaned the seats up and in person you can't see any stains. Text/call is best: 215 850 six three three one. The rest of the truck is available too, rebuilt 22RE with about 18K on it, etc. Separate thread coming on that soon ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom