1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4Runner: anyone help? Toledo area

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Wayneraintree, Jul 1, 2005.

1. Wayneraintree

Wayneraintree

This message from my friend....

{Jeff- can you forward this message to either the pirate or IH8MUD lists? Thanks...............

I am buying a 4Runner from an old friend in the Chicago area. He's willing to tow the truck to the Toledo Ohio area for me as he has business to do there. If I can find a place for Tom to drop the truck off for a few days until my tow man gets there for it it would be great.

Anyone in the general Toledo area who could truck- sit for me for a few days? It would be for less than a week. I would sincerely appreciate some help on this one- paying my guy to drive to the Toledo area is $$$ enough but if he has to go to Chicago it'll be a deal breaker.

Ultimate destination for the 4Runner is my home here in northeast PA. Now if someone is headed this way with an empty tow dolly or trailer they could make some substantial $$$ hauling this truck to PA for me. Anyone able to help in any way?

Thanks, Gary Schmauch}

If you can help or know someone who can, please PM me or email, thanks.