For Sale 4Plus Swing Away Bumper & Sliders- 60 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We built this HJ61 for Falken Tire's new AT tire ad campaign and bought for the truck some of Dave Gore's amazing 4Plus stuff: a rear bumper and sliders. These are the links to the 4Plus site:
4PlusProducts | FJ60 | Tire Carriers | Classic Rear Bumper
4PlusProducts | FJ60 | Rock Sliders
4Plus stuff is US made, stronger than sh*t and

The bumper was installed for the shoot, the sliders got the ax and have never been installed on anything. We had the stuff coated with the smoothest Line-X finish that is possible- super durable, far more than powder coating. Cleaning house and these need to go.

I am asking $1600 for the carrier- this for a carrier that had been installed for only a week and a half. For the never installed sliders I am asking $800. Both less than 4Plus sells them for with a more durable coating. A pretty damned good deal if you are looking for 60 Series stuff (these fit any 60).

Mud having some sort of trouble with the photo upload- here's a link to the bumper installed:
Surf Bathing (@tinyshocks) • Instagram photos and videos
If in the unlikely happens and I update the account before someone buys this stuff the pic is of a green HJ60 with Falken Tire stuff... Items in South Bay of LA. Shipping negotiable maybe- buyer pays all costs. Rather a local pick up.

Thanks as always,
J

Sold! Hi everyone, thanks for the responses- I have a buyer thanks to ih8mud's great community of folks. Sorry for any headaches that my ability to access the site. The old site may have been uglier but it never prevented me from responding to a PM! (Or prevented my uploading a picture...)

Darn, late to the party, I was going to buy it all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom