For Sale 4L60E Transmission for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 4L60E transmission for sale. It is a 4speed automatic with an overdrive plus, mated to it is what I believe to be is a 241C transfer case. Bought it to put in my cruiser, but had a change of heart. $250 O.b.o. I need to get this thing out of here.

Boise, Id.

What did it come out of (and what size engine)
What is the length of the combo (front of bellhousing to rear joint flange)
It is a centered rear/right side front isn't it?

It came out of a 1996 Blazer. Come to find out, this trans is used in S10 trucks to the Half ton Surburbans before it gets beefed up to the 4L80E in the 3/4 - ton trucks. It will work with any carb small block with an aftermarket harness and with both Vortec V6 and V8 EFI. Tcase drops are Centered rear and left front. Called a salvage yard today to check on a price for this setup and they quoted $650 for the trans and $450 for the Tcase. They also said that for $40 they would pitch in the wiring harness to make it work with the Carb Small Block. Maybe I underbid the price? Oh well...

Oh yea, The trans is just as long as a TH350 or TH 400 plus about 8 inches for the Tcase. &nbsp:Did I mention it comes with the bellhousing? I'll take some pics tomorrow and post them tomorrow night.

I'll take it for $250 provided you are not aware of any problems. Can you ship it Forward Air Freight? or other inexpensive trucking? I live in the Bellevue area. How do you want me to pay (paypal?)

thanks,
Delane Hewett
delaneh@microsoft.com
(425) 883-8385

I'll need to look into shipping prices and pass that on to you too. Paypal would work although, no offense to you, I've been burned before buying and selling using paypal. But if your serious, anything will do...

As for the trans, I know of no problems with this unit and I know it has less than 40Kmiles on it when I got it. "38,7.." something is what the odometer read when it was pulled. The only reason I'm selling it is basically time. For me in my situation, it would take me longer to get my rig going with this setup than it would if I just went back to stock. The dang rig has been sitting in pieces in the shop since LAST September...It kills me! I just want to get it on the trail!! Anyway, I'm also assuming that you want the whole thing...Tcase and all not just the transmission? Let me know. I can have it shipped out today.

Yep, I'm tring to get my FJ40 back in the dirt too... You can contact me directly at my email (delaneh@microsoft.com) with whichever means of payment will work best for you and the shipping charge. I'll send my address when I have your email

thanks,
Delane

I just checked with my brother-in-law from who lives right outside of Boise and perhaps he can either pick the transmisson and tcase up from you or you could deliver to him and collect the cash.

Thanks,
Delane

Good to talk to you last night! sounds like you got quite the rig. Give me a call tonight or email me to let me know what your bro-in-law said. I'd like to have the money today if possible...if not...it's ok. Looking forward to some pics of the cruiser! Talk to you soon!
Rob
rnelson@rmav.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom