45's in the winter pictures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

+üokjn#äle.png

Your heater looks ideal to me for the few times a year I really need one. Could you tell me the make, model, and where you sourced it?

Your heater looks ideal to me for the few times a year I really need one. Could you tell me the make, model, and where you sourced it?
It’s a large Little Buddy. Literally only took 5
Minutes on high and I had to turn it off. Way overkill but it’s stabile and
Won’t fall over and burn anything. Also if it
Shakes too much it automatically shuts off the pilot.

Amazon product ASIN B00JQLCBUQ

It’s a large Little Buddy. Literally only took 5
Minutes on high and I had to turn it off. Way overkill but it’s stabile and
Won’t fall over and burn anything. Also if it
Shakes too much it automatically shuts off the pilot.

Amazon product ASIN B00JQLCBUQ
buy more ....Amazon is up today1.18% Feb 17, 2021 at 3:25 p.m.
...but under it´s alltime high .... 1,626.03 - 52 Week Range all time high 3,552.25;)

A very old post, but any chance you still have this lv? I think it is mine, and I’ve been searching for it for ages!

thanks
Abe
Can’t be too many painted like that huh?

6E6A11FB-F8B1-4EDF-B4B1-509BD01B2F77.jpeg

View attachment 2591941
I sure wouldn’t think so. Plus the only other roof rack like that one, that I have ever seen is on a truck being restored at redline right now. Same story lots of people tell. I had to sell it at the time, but didn’t want to.... then when the guy I sold it too was ready to sell, I still wasn’t in a place to buy it back. Then I lost the trail & have been trying to figure out wheee it is for years now. I’d love to know it is in good hands & if I ever got the chance, bring it home again one day.

A very old post, but any chance you still have this lv? I think it is mine, and I’ve been searching for it for ages!

thanks
Abe

View attachment 2591941

The original build......

@Rix 45 post....

The original build......

@Rix 45 post....

Yep! This is my old LV! I sold it to warrior_1515 back in the day. A pic of it before body & paint, in the snow, to keep this on the point of the thread! Pic is about 20 years old now.
1BF80427-202D-4BAA-BD17-7B16679E152F.jpeg

That is cool!! I love following the history on your old rig. Wish I knew where the LV was I hauled out of your house a few years back. Like you I didn't want to sell it especially with the sirloin stockade on the door but things came up requiring me to raise some cash.
Hopefully someone will read this and let me know where it is.

That is cool!! I love following the history on your old rig. Wish I knew where the LV was I hauled out of your house a few years back. Like you I didn't want to sell it especially with the sirloin stockade on the door but things came up requiring me to raise some cash.
Hopefully someone will read this and let me know where it is.
Yeah that was a cool truck. Hopefully whoever has it keeps the sirloin stockade. That was some cool patina. Lots more I could say about my truck (Rix truck), but I’ll wait and see if he chimes in. Hopefully, among other things, it still has these stickers on the rear side glass:

CC8689FF-367E-4771-8BBD-F0DDAFE74FA7.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom