45's in the winter pictures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Its winter and this certsinly isn’t my favorite photo - last night at 8pm amd 9 degrees. Fun times.

Looks good in the dark but let’s see some daylight pictures.

Little snow at altitude.

2013 Oct 5.jpg

2013 Oct 3.jpg

Fresh snow between 12-24 supposedly coming. View attachment 1934424

Ohh... looks cold better you always wear long johns and a bobble hat *, Sir :)
The last ín winter picture .... the red 45 can included we made Dec.1 2018....
DSC01864.JPG

...no snow in Duckburg county this winter.
Now the red 45 can sleeps well with a lot sheet metal friends around... some are dented some are not.:)

* History of bobble hats :A bobble hat or bobble cap is a knit cap that has a yarn "bobble" or pom-pom on top. It is similar to a watch cap, but this does not have a bobble.
Bobble hats were traditionally considered utilitarian cold-weather wear. In the early 21st century they were considered popular only with geeks and nerds. A surprise rise in popularity, driven initially by the Geek-Chic trend saw them become a fashionable and, with a real fur bobble, luxury designer item...

Last edited:
Very nice tribute. Hope your dad gets to feeling better soon. Looks like Mt. Werner will have some good spring skiing, still open? I "grew up" in Steamboat in the mid 60's/early 70's.

First and most important.
All the best to your Dad Tancruiser.
Second... great video.
Cheers

Sorry to hear about your dad. Praying for his recovery.

Thats a very nice video! It reminds me of why I like Colorado so much. Thanks for sharing!!

That was really cool. It warmed my heart. Just got home from seeing my dad in the hospital. It definitely lifted my spirits. Hopefully your dad gets out soon to enjoy his 45 more. Thanks for this.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and good vibes, i'm passing them along! He told me "rebuilding it in his head and wanting to get it finished is what keeps me going". Steamboat is still open and it looks like we'll have a good spring season for at least a couple more weeks. @middlecalf this year is what I remember of Steamboat winters from a decade ago! Hopefully we get a few seasons like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom