45PB firetruck for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
http://www.cruisersolutions.com/forsale.htm
fire1.jpg

But 35K? seems like a lot for a firetruck, as it is what is is. I know the 55 firetrucks are hard to get much $ for, granted a 45 has more apeal then a 55 but not $35K worth.

I have a bunch of detailed pics of this 45 when the seller bought it, it came from CA(redwood city I think) not Co.

hmmm, that 100 series is a decent buy.

How is it possible to hide the front hub locks under those hub caps, or is it possible that this is a 2 wheel drive?

Possibly not a FF rear axle either, surprising with that much weight on the back.

it prolly has the OEM driveplates, OEM locking hubs did not exist back then(in the 60's)

FF was not an option on any Cruiser untill 1975 I think

madams557 said:
How is it possible to hide the front hub locks under those hub caps, or is it possible that this is a 2 wheel drive?

Possibly not a FF rear axle either, surprising with that much weight on the back.

I would guess it sold for no place near 35K. I could see $15K

65-fj45 said:
That truck was owned by Sunnyvale Toyota and sat in there showroom for years. when the dealership was sold, so was the truck.

that sounds resonable, shame the seller wants $35K.......for 15K I would buy it :(

65-fj45 said:
From what I remember I think it was in the 12-14K range.

Landpimp said:
that sounds resonable, shame the seller wants $35K.......for 15K I would buy it :(

Yeah, but would you actually use it?

Steve's 55 is a 1975 with early hubcaps? Hmmmmm Very interesting! Wonder if the early caps were an option on later trucks????

prolly not to put out fires......but oh yeah I'd pimp it around town and in the local parade(been in 2 times with my 45's)

madams557 said:
Yeah, but would you actually use it?

Awesome bush truck.

65-fj45 said:
That truck was owned by Sunnyvale Toyota (In Sunnyvale California) and sat in there showroom for years. when the dealership was sold, so was the truck.

Mike,

Isn't that the one that came out to Surf N' Turf last year?

65swb45 said:
Mike,

Mark,
I'am not sure . I did not attend and only saw pictures of it at the beach.

its been back east for at least a year, but before it was in CA. Marv has one, the other is still in CA......I forget where

65swb45 said:
Mike,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom