45 tailgates.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Guys..still taking orders for the tailgates..this picture does not have the oval , Two more weeks and we will be finished with the oval. sorry for the delay.
Paul.

45 tailgates.

lomusass said:
Guys..still taking orders for the tailgates..this picture does not have the oval , Two more weeks and we will be finished with the oval. sorry for the delay.
Paul.
Jonathan at tlc4x4 is getting a bunch of them in a few weeks from me, talk to him.
Thanks for the interest.
Paul.

tailgate

I am looking for a 3 hinge. Is TLC4x4 going to be selling these cuz I am within an hour of him.

If TLC is selling them, they'll cost as much as an entire 45.

are you going to offer these to the general public? or just through TLC4x4? You can pretty much count out most people interested as I am sure the price will exceed $1k if we are forced to buy through TLC.

45 tailgates

cruiserbrett said:
are you going to offer these to the general public? or just through TLC4x4? You can pretty much count out most people interested as I am sure the price will exceed $1k if we are forced to buy through TLC.

If you where of the 10 guys that expressed a SERIOUS interest then you hopefully will have a very pleasant surprise with the cost...pm'ed.

As regard to tlc selling my parts he was the ONLY person to put his money on the table and that is the way i like to do business. My parts are without a doubt the best that are available anywhere. I moved countries,changed all kinds of s*** to be able to do this..even sold my wives car (still pisses her off)I got sick of crawling through junk yards to find a crap peice that Maybe i could repair.

This was my answer to this problem. I had to move to find very good guys who i could work with,and who dont need to get paid a grand a week. i travelled half of central america finding die's, stamps, obsolete machines that i could get working somehow.. My wife works in the shop translating so we dont make 350 doors opposed to 35..(my spanish isn't that good)
I wanted to offer something much better than is currently out there, I am a normal fella, I dont have a lot of money, i rent a house, i drive a 36 year old car If you think the prices are going to be mad just wait and see. Hopefully you will appreciate the effort.
Paul.

Didnt mean to sound pissed. Just that Jonathan, while he does front the $, has a habit of thinking what he offers is gold. I and other FJ45 owners DEFINETLY appreciate the effort on your part. I am certainly interested in one in the near future.

Thank you for the effort!

I agree with brett and am very interested as well. Maybe someone can set up a group buy.

The Red Camel said:
Hi, how much are you asking for the tailgates.
Ahhh....the Red Camel has not been paying attention...tsk tsk.

:p

Oh...and yes...I am seriously interested as well...

I finally had time to drop a line. I am still interested just waiting for the how and when. I can't blame folks for not just slapping their money down, don't take offense, I have been had by folks in the landcruiser community here in the states and don't blame folks for being skeptical of an out-of-country seller.
I would think that you have the potential of supplying these products to most of the major and minor players in this business and if the prices are reasonable you will have tons of work.
Very excited to see one at my house! Kief.

I'm also seriously interested in a tailgate and floors. Waiting to see finished products and price to my door. (California)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom