'45 hunting in Denmark:) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello!

I have just come back from a litle trip to Danmark. Maybe you remember this thread:
https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=143076

Yes it was a wreck;) But it runs well, so I buy it for the parts.

Ohhhhhhh, what a feeling to own a '45:D

But I need some more parts. In Aarhus I found a lot of parts. 2 '45. One diesel 1980, and one 1976.
Those cars was splitted apart in 1990, and the '45 from 1976 don't have much rust.

Next week I hope the first load whit parts and the 1976 model comes home too me here in Norway.
The last day in Denmark wee wisit Denmarks biggest mountain, Ejer Bavnehoy-170,95m.:grinpimp:

On that litle trip we come true a litle farm. And there was a lot of 4 serie cars on the fields.

I buy this roof from the farmer. Very very expensive:frown:
One sixpack whit beer............

:D :D :D
On another farm there was a lot of interesting stuff too.

The only part on the blue pickup that was something too buy was a front fender. Cost? Another six pack:D :D :D

It was realy a nice trip too my friends in Denmark. There are som 4 series in that country, but most of them are rusted to wrecks:crybaby:

Last edited:
The salt and climate is hell on cruisers there. That white bj45 troopy didn't look too horrible though. I saw a couple really nice '45s in Horsens when I was there and a couple nice bj-42s in the Braedstrup area.

BJ 42 is a wery popular car in Denmark, and there are some very nice restored ones.
The Troopy was straigt and nice, it was a 1982mod.
But the frame was full of rust. But the owner had a brand new one:eek:
He had the full history on the car.
He would sell the Troopy and all the parts, a lot, but he want over 5000 dollars for all.:frown:

This is one of the finest BJ 42 in Denmark, totaly restored/mod. by Ole Jensen.
Now sold.

Last edited:
I look forward to you bring home all the parts, maybe it's something there for me as well. I really need something to replace the toy emblem i the front, it's awful the way it is today.

I found mine 45 in Denmark as well, some rust yes, but not so much. It has only run 68K km :) and was an old firetruck

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom