45 bed floor (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

love2fly

Flying the Mountains of the NW
Threads
Were can one find a new corrugated replacement steel floor panel for the rear of a FJ45 bed?
Anyone making them for sale?

Awl Teq is work on some I think.

His life keeps getting in the way though.

I completely understand that.
Yeah, a friend in N. Cal (non LC folk) found a trailer that turns out to be a FJ45 box with tail gate. Someone cut the frame and welded a hitch on. I most likely will be buying it. He said it is gut rotted completely at the floor and you can see day light big time. Sides are good along with the forward section, just needs a floor.

I contacted Kevin a little while back and he is not making the floor any longer. If you find someone that is let me know as I need a couple of pieces my self.

Thanks,
Michael <><

Thanks Grumby but we will see. Just have the details waiting for a picture or two. The man bought it six years ago for wood hauling and it has sat under a tarp most of the time. He said he's getting to old (about 70) to cut wood so he is down sizing.
I am tempted to get involved in having the floors reproduced, just have so much on my plate now. I see them for the old and new Chevy, Ford, Dodge, someone is making reproductions.

I also need a floor, actually I need 2. been considering using a floor from a newer Toyota?

There is a real need for this and many other LC parts. Autoparts Zarate in Columbia South America are making everything (and I mean everything) new but you can't get any cooperation from them to buy their parts. They have a point of contact in Atlanta but she is also unreliable.

I think we should sign an online petition for Kevin to start making 45 bed parts again :)

I've had these guys bookmarked for a long time: http://www.pacolonline.com/home.html

Looks like they make every body part you could want, including the heavily coveted 'Land Cruiser' engraved bezels.

Maybe this place is some big secret? Seems that everybody on here would be buying body parts from them.

I plan to call them tomorrow and see if they're still making everything they show on their website. (and snatch up a bezel too)

Good luck! Pacol on line is Alexandra. She lives in Atlanta is running the "business" out of her home and does not follow up on anything. She is working for "Auto Parts Zarate". They do seem to make everything FJ, but I only know of a few people that have succeeded in purchasing any item from them. By the way I hope you speak spanish.

Well crap. So this was the business you referred to earlier in the thread. Was really hoping to get a $190 Land Cruiser engraved bezel too. Too bad they're not interested in improving their "business". Seems they could do very well if they made some effort.

Just an FYI: I called Alexandra at Pacolonline today at 11:00am and placed an order. At 4pm, I received a UPS tracking number (just checked and it's already in route). She seemed motivated for my business and friendly to talk to. No spanish required.

They are a little expensive but finding a place that actually makes NEW body parts for our rigs is getting pretty slim. Just trying to give the OP a viable option to choose from. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom