45 & 43 diary Nov,2006-Feb,2019/July 28,2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
imgonline-com-ua-shape-oypzvakyonvosyx-2-png.2021417
........ & 43

dsc01644uvcga.jpg

I`m lurking here for a while, :)

great site, great community.
Bought my BJ43 brand new in 1980, still own this car.(completely stock, except the tyres)
Since 2006 I own a FJ45lpb (stock)
hope I can post some pictures.
Cheers
Peter

DSC00451.jpg
toyoffen29bk.jpg
DSC00175.jpg

hand-holding-rubber-stamp-word-sold-10187349.jpg
...... the 43 in 2014

Last edited:
Very Nice!!!!!! Love the 43!

Hello from a misplaced German

Hello Peter.

Welcome to MUD. I could have written something in German, but it would have been difficult as I don't write it too often.

My family originates from Hamburg but immigrated to Canada in 1966. Still speak German at home though.

Nice to see the 43 and 45. Where did you find the 45? Is there more kicking around? I have family still there, so getting one and shipping it could be an option . . . . then again, my wife says that I really don't need another. I guess she's somewhat right. :rolleyes:

Welcome, Peter.

Don't see too many 43s--could you post a few more pictures--maybe with the sides down?

Interesting protection for the front parking lamps--are those original 1980, or after market?

Did you add the rear roll bar from a 40, or did it come with your truck?

Cheers !

Welcome, Peter.

a)Don't see too many 43s--could you post a few more pictures--maybe with the sides down?

b)Interesting protection for the front parking lamps--are those original 1980, or after market?

c)Did you add the rear roll bar from a 40, or did it come with your truck?

Cheers !

Hi,
a) try to post a side view ( it`s summer in Germany and the sides are up :hillbilly:)
with sides down, in autumn /winter :)
b) not original, US-junk :D ( out of the eighties )
c) roll bar is original Toyota, came with the truck
Cheers
Peter

sorry upload doesn`t work (Upload Errors) :confused:

Hello Peter.

Welcome to MUD. I could have written something in German, but it would have been difficult as I don't write it too often.

My family originates from Hamburg but immigrated to Canada in 1966. Still speak German at home though.

Nice to see the 43 and 45. Where did you find the 45? Is there more kicking around? I have family still there, so getting one and shipping it could be an option . . . . then again, my wife says that I really don't need another. I guess she's somewhat right. :rolleyes:

Hi,
found in Denmark ( this FJ45 trucks came never to Germany),
may be you can find a 45 there . It´s an old firetruck
and this is important :
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Rust !!!!!!! :D
Cheers
Peter

Hi,

Peter

sorry upload doesn`t work (Upload Errors) :confused:

got this from mud,

" As a new member to the forum, your account runs in a limited status through your first 10 tech posts. Once this initial period is done, you will have a much larger PM box, a larger folder for Attachments, and the ability to upload an Avatar. See your User CP for these and other features!"

may be, that`s the reason, I can`t upload more pics at the moment. :rolleyes:
Cheers
Peter

How much are you going to sell your 43 to me for?

Last edited:
DSC00449.jpg

Eagel view FJ45
enjoy.
DSC00173.jpg

duplicate images removed

Last edited:
servus peter.
deine land cruiser gefallen mir, bei uns sind die 43s sehr selten. meine schwester wohnt in berlin und kommt mich naechstes fruehjahr besuchen. falls du ersatzteile von den staaten brauchst, schick mir eine pm and ich werde sehen was ich fuer dich finden kann.
prosit! :beer:

georg (gebuertiger innsbrucker aber seit 85 in kalifornien)

wow, my german is rusty; but that'll happen when you hardly ever get to use it......:rolleyes:

servus peter.
falls du ersatzteile von den staaten brauchst, schick mir eine pm and ich werde sehen was ich fuer dich finden kann.
prosit! :beer:

georg (gebuertiger innsbrucker aber seit 85 in kalifornien)

wow, my german is rusty; but that'll happen when you hardly ever get to use it......:rolleyes:

Servus
Georg,
that`s great, :bounce: :clap:
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Your german is not rusty.
Think I need some parts for my carb ( overhaul set)
& Brake Wheel Cylinders for my FJ45.
can`t get those cylinders here.
Shipping is expensive
Cheers
Peter

PS. Nun einige Sätze in deutsch, damit du es nicht vergisst.:)
Wir haben schon diverse Reisen in die Staaten unternommen ( letzte allerdings schon ca.10 Jahre her)
Sind immer in die USA geflogen, haben einen Mietwagen genommen und haben uns dann dieses großartige Land angeschaut.
Staaten die wir besucht haben ( manche öfter):
Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana( New Orleans), New Mexico, Arizona, California, Hawaii ( Big Island, Maui, Honululu), Bahamas.
Baja California ( Mexico) sind wir ebenfalls von Tijuana im Norden bis nach Cabo San Lucas im Süden mit dem Mietwagen gefahren.
Alles großartige Reisen, man vergisst keine Minute dieser Reisen. :)

Last edited:
sers peter.
i can definetly get you the carb kit; i'm pretty sure i have some spare 45 wheel cylinders as well. shipping will be expensive but can be done.......

baja was one of my favorite trips as well. i got the chance to be on a pit crew 2 years ago. unforgettable! :beer:

sounds like you guys need to plan a trip to california. maybe for next years' "fj45 run"?! :grinpimp:

sers peter.
i can definetly get you the carb kit; i'm pretty sure i have some spare 45 wheel cylinders as well. shipping will be expensive but can be done.......
:grinpimp:

Hi, Georg,
don`t need them immediately,
only for spare, can wait until spring.;)
Thank`s again :cheers:
Peter

1 pic more ( Berlin 2006)
on the left site ( container) there is now the new us- embassy.
New Embassy Building on Pariser Platz

DSC00028.jpg

duplicate images removed

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom