447XPRO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The Bad -
Ordered $2300 worth of parts. After I received a request via paypal to pay (I assume Dan sent it) , I paid the amount in full. A day later Dan emails me and expresses his disappointment I paid using paypal. At this point I'm confused but he has my $2300 and I don't want to cause any issues so I pay the additional $67 for fees. 3 weeks later I received MOST of what I paid for but a fiberglas hard top, mirrors, door hinges and mounting hardware. That's a long wait in my opinion. He wouldn't crate the top and I couldn't get a trucking company to pick up a loose item. Instead of refunding me the money he says he'll resell it and pay me. I'm skeptical I'll ever see the money.

For some reason he wouldn't put all the items in the crate but insisted on a second shipment via UPS. Another 2 weeks later and several texts, emails and phone calls, still nothing. Today I called and he says he's too busy to talk. This was my final request and I let him know it politely but to the point. I've been polite and reasonable through the whole process and paid top dollar for what I received and then got shorted to the tune of about $350 in the end. His excuse - he's too busy. If you don't have time to ship something, then you shouldn't list it for sale. It's 5 weeks since I paid for these items and still don't have everything. Some here have probably had good luck and no issues but it appears I'm not the only one having issues with 447xpro.

The good-
What I did receive was well packaged. It took a lot of effort to make the crate and pack it as well as he did.
He was accommodating to the trucking company on his
availability for the pick up.
On the phone he is very helpful and informative and shares his knowledge of Land Cruisers and where to get parts. I'm new to LC's and restoring this truck and I appreciate it. After this comment I'll surely won't see the rest of my order but if I do I'll let you know.

I make this post reluctantly but factually and commenting on both the good and bad.

Small parts were shipped today, the entire top was sold complete , I would not separate the parts ,Chris gave up on finding a shipper to take the fiberglass top , it's here if he wants it.

Last edited:
Appreciate you sending the balance of the order. You told me via email it went out yesterday but when it shows up, I'll let everyone know you followed through. You being from New Jersey I won't be surprised if my aunt Lucy's right ear is in the box.

No quitter here... I posted the shipment request on uship.com and no respondents would accept the shipment with a loose item. How many trucking companies use uship.com...5,000? Their website says " Ship anything, anytime, anywhere!" They need to add "as long as it's crated!" It's interesting to watch when people have ownership in something not going right and instead of saying " I didn't ship your stuff, my mistake, I'm sorry about that", they try to blame someone else. Ever thought of running for President?

Last edited:
In light of the errors, why don't you just send me $200.00 for the top and sell it to someone else? You'll be out zero especially since I paid top dollar for everything else? I live in Georgia, you're in New Jersey...the opportunity to come get it has passed. $400 in gas and 4 days off from work.

You didn't pay top dollar you negotiated the total down $300 and got the hinges included which were excluded from the post. The small parts were under my 40 which I could not back out until your crate was picked up. I will refund you $200 less the $100 in materials for crating and $26 in shipping. When you bought the top I said I would help with shipping ,at your expense. Like you ,I own a business, this is a hobby. I only have Sundays to deal with this and the last two weeks i have had people on vacation so I got behind . I would assume you have the last box by now if not I have the tracking number.
@casey I still have a set of those steering arms. :)

So far no second box . I'll take you up on the tracking number please. Received $74 via paypal a moment ago. Appreciate that!

447xpro

@casey I still have a set of those steering arms.

I Hope you treat your clients better than MUD members! Honesty , integrity and a mans word is all it usually takes for me to do business . You have proven to have none of the above.

Casey

447xpro

@casey I still have a set of those steering arms.

I Hope you treat your clients better than MUD members! Honesty , integrity and a mans word is all it usually takes for me to do business . You have proven to have none of the above.

Casey
Chris has a valid complaint, he did not get all the parts he paid for yet , but unlike you, when he got a total he paid . Since I bought my 82 earlier this year i have sold off over $18,000 in parts to a lot of happy 40 owners. I don't think any of them cared about you not getting a $20 part ,nor have I had any trouble selling in spite of your whining, next time when you get a deal pay it.

Last edited:
Put all your comments back and we will continue this conversation if you would like. People like yourself who believe their own lies are the worst.

Beach Bum said: ↑
I've had problems with 447xpro too. Doesn't keep his commitments and then blames you.

This was my exact problem with him. He committed to selling me parts and then quit responding , I gave him time figuring he was camping or just busy or maybe out wheeling , but then he started trying to sell parts we had a deal on without returning my PM,s or my messages on his own Face page. I also posted directly too one of the threads where he tried to sell a part we had a deal on minutes latter , and guess what no response from 447xpro. I have always payed promptly and never had a issue till I came across this little old contractor from NJ who just hangs out to sell parts. Maybe since you have made 18,000$ off other MUD members selling parts on MUD you can afford to step up and buy a star !!
Casey E, A moment ago EditDeleteRepor

Last edited:
447XPRO- thank you for the tracking number!
I'd apologize for the mistakes or just not respond any further to this thread. When you didn't follow through with my transaction, why couldn't you just apologize and work to make it right? Had do this myself on Wednesday. Thats what people of good charactor do. When your schedule permitted, I can imagine some buyers had no issues but in my case I wasn't a priority in your schedule. Because of your misleading comments, I bought those parts a second time to keep working on my LC. As far as the top goes, I think if it was screwed down to a pallet a trucking company would take it. That's an ease task and pallets can be had for free. Not blaming you for not doing that, just passing along the idea. Too late for that now as the freight would exceed the value and I've bought another from Chris W.

Today is a new day...be a better person today then you were yesterday. Words we all need to live by.

Chris , you decided early on that the top wasn't worth the shipping expense.If you had asked for it to be screwed to a pallet i would have . As I said i agreed to help but it was your purchase. I took time to meet with two potential buyers for your top and I located a similar top in Alabama near to you.Yes you had to wait a couple of weeks after the crate left to get the bolts and hinges , were you really that put out? Did that totally negate everything I did for you? You are buying parts from a hobbyist and your purchase was way beyond what i normally sell. You need to have a little patience and not apply standards that would apply to a business.

Chris,

I feel for you . This guy needs help !
He lies and blames other people for his wrong doings , works good at two years old , not so at 55 years old.

I tried even giving him my phone number to work out my deal with him and it still fell on deaf ears.

Casey

447xpro- did you send the keys for the door locks with the hardware shipment?

Dan - Box arrived. I saw the mirrors and than the replacements, whew. I've been made whole and my comments stop here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom