406 Cruisers Update (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Friends and Members of 406 Cruisers

I hope the spring is springing nicely for you. Your Board of Directors have been hard at work, getting the last few pieces of the club framework completed. We have been assigned an EIN, and will have our bank account open by our next monthly meeting in April.

Club dues are here! Starting at our April meeting, club dues will be...well, due. The annual cost will be $25, with a 5 year membership available for $100 (save $25) For a limited time, a lifetime membership will be available for $200. This offer will end in June of 2016. Currently, we are only accepting payments made with check or cash. Membership benefits include local discounts at Ressler Toyota, Dark Horse Customs, Flawless Coatings, Napa of Bozeman and many more. Also, member only trail rides, barbecues and events. The discount card pays for the club dues in no time.

Stickers and t-shirts will be one of the first items we get rolling. Stickers will be first, with t-shirts to follow shortly after. We haven't worked out a cost yet, but members will receive special pricing.

The summer calendar is starting to fill up. The dates will be accurate with locations to be filled in, so check back often and mark your calendars! If you have any suggestions for trail rides, clean up's or just something cool, please email me with details.

Thanks

TC

need an address to mail it off to, hard for me to get away to go to a monthly meeting.
Paul

So for those of us not yet members. Can we show up to the meeting with money in hand? :) Haha

Granted it'd be cool to meet a few folks in advance. Just curious though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom