406 Cruisers Hosts a Big and a Little (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Greetings 406 Cruisers!

For the last 8 months or so, I've been working with a local non-profit in hopes of hosting a trail ride to kids that may not have the opportunity to go and play the way that we do. I'm happy to announce that the local Big Brothers and Big Sisters has accepted our invitation! This is an un-official event, but they will be reaching out to their Matches (a big and a little) and encouraging them to take part. It sounds like their is a tremendous amount of interest so far.

This is an event that is near and dear to my heart, and I hope that you’ll get involved! Each big and little will be hosted by a 406 Cruiser member. So 3 seats with functioning seat belts will be needed. If you only have two seats, you can still come to encourage and show support to the kids!

We will be doing the Ringing Rocks short loop, so it shouldn't be a typical full day. Stock trucks will do fine on this trail. The event will be on Saturday, June 24th. Due to the nature of the event, it's critical that your vehicle meet the requirements in our Bylays. Check them out here.

Please sign up here by April 1st. Due to to the logistics of a trip like this, I need to let the Big Brothers Big Sisters know how many people to invite.

Thanks

TC

Good on ya TC!
Big Brothers and Big Sisters is a great organization and I applaud your efforts to have them join us. I'd be happy to help out and will see if i can squirm out of a prior commitment for that day (weekend). I'll let you know ASAP.
Chris

The wicks tunnel would give them an owww HAAA factor! And a small history lesson on the area! Wish I was there!

Good on ya TC!
Big Brothers and Big Sisters is a great organization and I applaud your efforts to have them join us. I'd be happy to help out and will see if i can squirm out of a prior commitment for that day (weekend). I'll let you know ASAP.
Chris
It would be great to have you involved Chris! I hope you'll be able to make it.

The wicks tunnel would give them an owww HAAA factor! And a small history lesson on the area! Wish I was there!
Wish you could be there too, pal! The tunnel would be a fun one to take them on for sure, but we're going to keep it short and safe. These kids will love the Ringing Rocks trail. Plus I want to keep it easy enough to take a stock rig out and not cause any damage :grinpimp:

This sounds great. I can't promise ill have a running 3 seater by june 24th but you can put me down as a helper or something.

Maybe I can borrow something since ringing rocks isn't a truck killer...

This is awesome! I might have a 4-6 week road trip of the Western US that might conflict but if I can make it I will! I will let you know as plans come more together.

Sounds like a great time! Only 2 seats though. The 5 ton has 3 seat belts! May be in Vegas though.

I'm in!

TC, I can't remember from the meeting if you wanted an email response but I've got 3 seats and I'll be there.

Thank you guys so much for getting involved. Anyone else?

Sorry for missing the deadline, I only have two real seats so I'm afraid I won't be able to host. But I'm happy to come along and offer support, and contribute in other ways if it's helpful.

Hay tc , I should be done with work by then. Unless I can steal Sam's 55 I will only have 2 seats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom